Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Going to a gig on my own? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=549034)

SinkRox 11-18-2007 03:20 PM

Going to a gig on my own?

Anyone been to a gig on their own? How lame would that be?

When I was 17 none of my friends were into the same music as me, so I used to go raving on my own and have great times.

I just bought 2 tickets for a gig next summer, the band (My Bloody Valentine) just re-united after like 15yrs so its quite special.

I might just go on my own, dont really wanna drag a friend down who's not into the music? Anyone else enjoyed a good night out on their own!?

its_just_me 11-18-2007 03:22 PM

Re: Going to a gig on my own?

[ QUOTE ]

When I was 17 none of my friends were into the same music as me, so I used to go raving on my own and have great times.

I just bought 2 tickets for a gig next summer, the band (My Bloody Valentine) just re-united after like 15yrs so its quite special.

I might just go on my own, dont really wanna drag a friend down who's not into the music? Anyone else enjoyed a good night out on their own!?

[/ QUOTE ]
you should be fine (assuming there are women)

skeptix 11-18-2007 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you should be fine (assuming there are women)

[/ QUOTE ]

And booze.

voyamatarte 11-18-2007 03:25 PM

Yeah I just did it the other day to see One.Be.Low at the Blind Pig in Ann Arbor. It was fine. I was just the tall white kid raising my arms in the air, as far as anyone was concerned.

Also, I suggest taking a dose of psilocybin before you go. 100(0000)% more fun.

skeptix 11-18-2007 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I just did it the other day to see One.Be.Low at the Blind Pig in Ann Arbor. It was fine. I was just the tall white kid raising my arms in the air, as far as anyone was concerned.

Also, I suggest taking a dose of psilocybin before you go. 100(0000)% more fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shrooms are a good idea if the band is mellow, otherwise it might be overwhelming.

diebitter 11-18-2007 03:27 PM

u r a Billy No-Mates

voyamatarte 11-18-2007 03:33 PM

I dont know, I've been to hip-hop concerts on shrooms before, and normally its not too much. But I dont get the paranoia normally associated with shrooms. At worse I was the weird kid who was obviously tripping and wanted to have interesting conversations about the context of the lyrics.

DavTron3030 11-18-2007 03:36 PM

its "One Be Lo". dont disgrace the name

keikiwai 11-18-2007 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if you got 2 tix i'll go w you if you promise we can cuddle

voyamatarte 11-18-2007 03:42 PM

Well technically isint it actually Nashid or Nasid?