Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   doyles rakeback new network ?? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=376796)

countjam 04-12-2007 10:59 AM

doyles rakeback new network ??

hey.

can any of the affilates in here tell us something about the doyles rakeback on the new network. is it still the same??

i also had a 550$ signup bonus i hope it is still active as i had more than 100000 action points.

they dont answer to mails, so i dont know if i still get rakeback, and they also took all my action points.

anyone know anything please

countjam

RakebackStore 04-12-2007 06:58 PM

Re: doyles rakeback new network ??

[ QUOTE ]
hey.

can any of the affilates in here tell us something about the doyles rakeback on the new network. is it still the same??

i also had a 550$ signup bonus i hope it is still active as i had more than 100000 action points.

they dont answer to mails, so i dont know if i still get rakeback, and they also took all my action points.

anyone know anything please

countjam

[/ QUOTE ]

The rakeback is still the same. They have said the bonus is still available and nothing has changed. They're in the process of completing the move and making sure that is smooth and then maybe they will have some new changes/ promotions available.

Kind Regards,

Dan

Bobo Fett 04-12-2007 07:27 PM

Any idea where they're going?

RakebackStore 04-12-2007 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Prima/Microgaming is what I was told.

Bobo Fett 04-12-2007 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

Interesting...that was the speculation in the Zoo a month or two back. Pretty smart to kick all of the Americans off before moving to a network that still lets most US players play.

RakebackStore 04-12-2007 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

Interesting...that was the speculation in the Zoo a month or two back. Pretty smart to kick all of the Americans off before moving to a network that still lets most US players play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes LOL it appears to have been not very well thought out by Doyles [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

dlk9s 04-13-2007 12:45 AM

And even though Microgaming allows Americans to play, Doyle's Room still will not. Go figure.

Bobo Fett 04-13-2007 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And even though Microgaming allows Americans to play, Doyle's Room still will not. Go figure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably worried they'd look stupid or something. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]