Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   mini brag (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558687)

smokingrobot 12-01-2007 02:15 PM

mini brag

my roommate d/l'ed a a torrent of battle for algiers.

this isnt really a brag, but if you ahvent seen this movie, you're missing out. its [censored] 'ing excellent.

Himself 12-01-2007 02:15 PM

Re: mini brag

first

rhymenocerus 12-01-2007 02:19 PM

mini beat - diagf

smokingrobot 12-01-2007 02:21 PM

my bad, i didnt realize we only liked threads like:
Halp bBV3l! i dont know how to stick my penis into girls va-jay-jay's! she asked me a question the other day at my locked and i told her to suck my dick, i hope she knows i meant it literally and not antagonistically! what's my pLay!?

Smell The Glove 12-01-2007 02:28 PM

hey smokingrobot, you probably shouldn't make crappy threads and then get super defensive and insulting when people point that out. Also, pretty much any thread that's like hay guize check out this album/ movie/ sitcom/ whatever and then offers no additional content is complete crap.

rhymenocerus 12-01-2007 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Halp bBV3l! i dont know how to stick my penis into girls va-jay-jay's! she asked me a question the other day at my locked and i told her to suck my dick, i hope she knows i meant it literally and not antagonistically! what's my pLay!?

[/ QUOTE ]

try hitting her imo

smokingrobot 12-01-2007 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey smokingrobot, you probably shouldn't make crappy threads and then get super defensive and insulting when people point that out. Also, pretty much any thread that's like hay guize check out this album/ movie/ sitcom/ whatever and then offers no additional content is complete crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

i often forget to add comments because im usually so caught up in the fact that my opinions are so golden that i dont realize i need to go any further. will do next time, sir.

also, i meant my reply as humorous, not a defensive/passive aggressive, but i appreciate your pointing it out.

---------

if anyone cares, battle for Algiers is black and white war flick about the conflict between the Franco occupied Algeria and the Algerians. Spliced with actual footage of the conflict along with scripted action, the flick is probably on most top 100 best movies of all time. All in all, its a amazingly shot film and I'd recommend it to anyone. If you only watch regular hollywood stuff, i'd say pass and wait until Vin Diesel releases something else to make that closet homosexual in you drool.

smokingrobot 12-01-2007 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

try hitting her imo

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, i just hit her. Now she claims she's calling the cops. Should I run, or stick around and explain the situation to the officers?