Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   new more damning absolute evidence (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=522524)

Victor 10-15-2007 11:36 PM

Re: lolz super accountz

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol whos that 22VIP with -350 bb/100

[/ QUOTE ]

a microlimit stars player.

i emailed stars asking them to look into that player.

[/ QUOTE ]

according to tolbiny (i agree but i gotta give him credit, hes just too lazy to log on) its obv a bot with a fatal flaw and proly no stop loss.

it being micros makes it even more likely

PartyGirlUK 10-15-2007 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
c) sponsor search listings for people looking for absolute poker

[/ QUOTE ]
I think this is a good idea. Basically just buy spots on google with a central fund. I know that I would contribute.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. I would also contribute to a fun to make the apcheats.com website more professional. I appreciate the job being done so far, but right now I think to someone just googling with no idea of what happened, it might look like some random wacko, I'd like it to look real good, and have quotes endorsing it from top players........ Also get in touch with ppl who know how to make the website appear real high up when ppl google for 'absolute poker'

D

Cruzincat 10-15-2007 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure how the jurisdiction and laws work, but wouldn't a potential next step for one of the victims be to retain an attorney and have him file a complaint with Kahawake, other relevant organizations and subpoena Absolute for the identity of user #363 to confirm/deny if he is an Absolute employee?

While the evidence is compelling, if Absolute just issues a second denial and does nothing, what can you do besides boycott Absolute?

[/ QUOTE ]
Isn't this commission located in Canada? Doesn't Canada have any laws against fraud? I believe this is a fraudulant organization designed to give credence to an otherwise corrupt organization called Absolute Poker, aiding them in defrauding it's members.

N 82 50 24 10-15-2007 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
c) sponsor search listings for people looking for absolute poker

[/ QUOTE ]
I think this is a good idea. Basically just buy spots on google with a central fund. I know that I would contribute.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. I would also contribute to a fun to make the apcheats.com website more professional. I appreciate the job being done so far, but right now I think to someone just googling with no idea of what happened, it might look like some random wacko, I'd like it to look real good, and have quotes endorsing it from top players........ Also get in touch with ppl who know how to make the website appear real high up when ppl google for 'absolute poker'

D

[/ QUOTE ]
I can probably help with all of this. I appreciate the job that Josem is doing also, but it is clear that he isn't a pro web designer. So he can't really be expected to turn out a page that is professional looking. But collectively, we can get together the resources to make it really effective.

ibluffoldladies 10-15-2007 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Isn't this commission located in Canada? Doesn't Canada have any laws against fraud? I believe this is a fraudulant organization designed to give credence to an otherwise corrupt organization called Absolute Poker, aiding them in defrauding it's members.

[/ QUOTE ]

At first, I thought you made a great point. After thinking about it, I'm pretty sure that the KGC is on an Indian reservation and has some immunity from Canadian laws. I could be completely wrong though, but I think these poker sites(that use KGC) have covered their tracks well.

Topset72 10-15-2007 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

cardplayer isnt going to run a negative scandal story on one of its advertisers. Neither is bluff

[ QUOTE ]
It's also possible some of the leading poker sites (FT or Stars) would be interested in helping disseminate the story.

[/ QUOTE ]

They arent going to help in anyway to spread word about anything involving the words "Cheating" and "online poker" used in the same sentence.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is on Bluff Europe's website:
Absolute Poker in ‘Superuser’ Controversy
Wednesday, 19 Sep 2007

http://www.bluffeurope.com/newsDetail.aspx?id=14686

prodonkey 10-15-2007 11:53 PM

Potdripper.. lol great reporting bluff.

admiralfluff 10-15-2007 11:57 PM

This article is horsehit. Leave out the most compelling pieces of evidence, make it seem like a bunch of forum tards working themselves up over some donk getting lucky. Meanwhile, steadfast and responsible, Absolute Poker does a thorough investigation.

Josem 10-16-2007 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Me too. I would also contribute to a fun to make the apcheats.com website more professional. I appreciate the job being done so far, but right now I think to someone just googling with no idea of what happened, it might look like some random wacko, I'd like it to look real good, and have quotes endorsing it from top players

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I can probably help with all of this. I appreciate the job that Josem is doing also, but it is clear that he isn't a pro web designer. So he can't really be expected to turn out a page that is professional looking. But collectively, we can get together the resources to make it really effective

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with both these sentiments. I'm obviously not a professional webdesigner, and I'm not likely to have much time in the near future to do what it deserves.

To have a chat with me about this, best way is via the gmail chat think - michael@michaeljosem.com

Cruzincat 10-16-2007 12:05 AM

That article was dated 9/19. With today's knowledge we now know it to be FOS, but back then we didn't.