Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Boiler_bd 04-12-2007 04:42 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

6914194202683101119 269124238115

7111920 332095

- message to be decoded tomarrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

also, I'd like to know what this is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll let you know tomarrow if I am alive. It isn't anything major. Let's all post lists today to increase info from tonight's nightkill. I think no lynch is correct. One less person to worry about.

For me: Zurvan > Bluff > KM as it stands.

KyrosMother 04-12-2007 04:48 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Boiler - if you are evil, I may have to quit WW forever.....

Boiler_bd 04-12-2007 05:18 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Boiler - if you are evil, I may have to quit WW forever.....

[/ QUOTE ]

rest easy...although this response throws me for a loop.

Zurvan 04-12-2007 07:52 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
If I'm voting today, it's boiler > bluff > km

We'll see tomorrow how that goes

Boiler_bd 04-12-2007 08:29 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
vote no lynch

Zurvan 04-12-2007 08:44 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
no lynch

GetThere1Time 04-12-2007 10:16 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
NIGHT


The vote is for NO LYNCH.

Tomorrow will be must lynch

GetThere1Time 04-13-2007 01:08 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 


You quietly eat your stale bread and broth that you were brought for dinner. It's getting drafty in this dingy mud-floored cell. You wonder what you're doing here and why you were apprehended. Are you too late? Did the enemy already come and let the barbarians know of your presence? Your vision goes blurry. Your food must have been drugged to keep you complacent through the night.

You wake up to the slamming of bars. You look around you. You notice KyrosMother is not there. Your bard has vanished. Your iron cell opens and large jailors drag you through a long dark hall. You and the last two Hawks stumble groggily in the direction you're being pulled. The hall is dark but it gets lighter. There's a turn here and there. It feels like you're in a maze. Then up some steps. Finally you see the light of day. You're still inside but there is a huge skylight above you. The morning sun burns your eyes as you look around the room.

"Greetings, travellers. I am the High Priestess Kel'Nedra. Welcome to my city."

You're begining to get your bearings. In front of you is the same slim crimson-robed figure from the marketplace, a woman, sitting neatly on a throne of gold. Two men with halberds stand firmly by her side. You look around the room. It appears you're inside the stone temple located in the heart of the city. To your left and right there are guards with similar looking armor and weapons to the ones near the throne. They make a large column leading up to the priestess.

"Congratulations on reaching here, travelers. Perhaps your journey was not fruitless. You see, here in the north we tire of the war and strife that encompasses us. While Eleria and The Black Kingdom fight, we suffer. We cannot travel. We cannot trade. We must remain here in this frozen waste. But no more my worthy adventurers. The people of the north wish to unify this continent. There will be one more war and it will be a final one. The Northern Empire will choose their ally and make swift work of those that remain, but we WILL NOT ally with the weak and pitiful. That is why I prepared a test. "

Kel'Nedra stands and begins to pace about while she speaks.

"A messenger was sent to each kingdom, one to Eleria and one into the heart of evil. The finest warriors were prepared from each side. Yes, that means some of you were infiltrated by the Elerian Military. Likewise, others from the Black Kingdom were among your ranks. Of course, some were normal soldiers-for-hire but they were some of the finest soldiers in the land and all with friends or family rooted in Eleria. So you were brought together, starting from neutral ground, to journey here. "

The priestess sits back down and crosses her legs delicately. Her voice becomes even more smug than before.

"Yes, that's right. This was a test. After all, if Eleria cannot cull the enemy from it's own ranks, how am I to expect them to be a strong ally to fight with me against the Black Kingdom? There are three of you left. One of you is a spy from the Black Kingdom, the other two are Elerians. You will all give me a name. I will execute this person right here in front of you all. If this person is the evil spy, I will join forces with Eleria to defeat the dark enemy. If this person is Elerian, I will join forces with the darkness and crush Eleria under an iron fist. Choose wisely, adventurers."



There will be no night time and this day will go on as long as it needs to. When you are ready to vote, you most vote like this: lock playerx. Only then will your vote count. Once you do this you will not be able to unvote. Remember, you may still bold and unbold as you please. Only lock playerx. will be your vote.

BluffBlank
Boiler_BD
Zurvan

IT IS NOW THE FINAL DAY

Zurvan 04-13-2007 01:13 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Boiler: what's up with that code?

Bluff: what's up with not saying anything since the conversion?

Boiler_bd 04-13-2007 01:18 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Yeah, I kind of assumed either of you would kill KM. After careful analysis of recent day events I think I am going bluff (about 73.12%). Yes, I would expect Traz to target Zurvan over bluff, but I think Zurvan has been regular Zurvan the last 2 days and bluff had what? 4 posts total?

I still want to hear why Zurvan had me as "90% certain" evil and then retracted that statement.

That "code" btw was only for cover, it was just random numbers. I knew going in if I could get night killed it would be a huge plus (1 confirmed in final 3) plus I know I'm going to get myself into trouble especially with the players remaining.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.