Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Jeremy517 04-04-2007 03:19 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Are you a wolf this game? Cuz I have no read on you at all

[/ QUOTE ]

100% villager. Pushing a kumubou lynch for like three or four days should at least move me into the "lean villager" range.

Thebram 04-04-2007 03:21 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Deduction. Mr Watson...

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you hinting that you are the blocked seer, or the blocking wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]

he's saying that's why chuckles was silenced. He's the seer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, why silence him instead of just killing him? I still don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe a wolf was planning on fake seering today?
Although I would have thought they would have done so by now.

And I guess we'd know the truth tomorrow if chuckles is killed, or unsilenced.

FCBLComish 04-04-2007 03:22 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BTW if Mark is wolf, do the odds that chuckles is a silenced wolf go up or go down?

[/ QUOTE ]

If he lives through the night, he's 99% a wolf

[/ QUOTE ]


Chuckles led the lynch on 4 wolves in a row. If he is a wolf, then he is a kamikaze one. He is like my clearest village read.

Zurvan 04-04-2007 03:25 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Mark or FCBL today, plz

Mark_K 04-04-2007 03:25 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Deduction. Mr Watson...

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you hinting that you are the blocked seer, or the blocking wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]

he's saying that's why chuckles was silenced. He's the seer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, why silence him instead of just killing him? I still don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe a wolf was planning on fake seering today?
Although I would have thought they would have done so by now.

And I guess we'd know the truth tomorrow if chuckles is killed, or unsilenced.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true.

FCBLComish 04-04-2007 03:27 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Mark or FCBL today, plz

[/ QUOTE ]

I would prefer Mark.

Vote Mark

Mark_K 04-04-2007 03:27 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Mark or FCBL today, plz

[/ QUOTE ]

Argh, I'm a villager and Chuck leaves clues that FCBL is village.

I still think the best lynch is boiler.

Thebram 04-04-2007 03:27 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mark or FCBL today, plz

[/ QUOTE ]

I would prefer Mark.

Vote Mark

[/ QUOTE ]

between xoom or mark who would you prefer?

FCBLComish 04-04-2007 03:28 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mark or FCBL today, plz

[/ QUOTE ]

I would prefer Mark.

Vote Mark

[/ QUOTE ]

between xoom or mark who would you prefer?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no preference. Both have given off wolfy tells to me today.

Mark_K 04-04-2007 03:29 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I have to hear the reasons why I'm the best lynch today. Especially considering I can be proven right tomorrow.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.