Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 11:16 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">Vortex Nez d2: goes against his initial sighing hint drop. Maybe boiler = villager.</font>

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">Sighing, from the get go was like (insert cartman voice) "YES, it feels so good to be in a long game again, yeeessssss". It subsided, but it was a strange opening to the game. It also is very interesting that Jared didnt' push Sighing harder. It makes me think that Sighing could be a power wolf of some kind.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">This is like the most villagery response ever. </font>

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="white">(to boiler)

HOWEVER, THIS PROBABLY ALL DOESN'T MATTER, SINCE THE WOLVES PROBABLY FREAKING KILLED NEZ SINCE HE PRACTICALLY "CAME OUT" YESTERDAY

OKAY, LET'S LOOK INTO THAT...
[/color:white]

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 11:17 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
LuckayLuck
<font color="white">
Now that I have your attention,

** STRATEGY POST **
You can read all the white on the page by selecting all (ctrl-a)
** STRATEGY POST **
</font>

Nez477 04-02-2007 11:21 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
***DEAD***

Well, now I guess I'm glad my DSL went down yesterday afternoon so I didn't waste my time finding more wolves.

GO VILLAGE!!!!!

***DEAD***

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 11:22 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">Nez's final day:</font>

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">And judging by what I've read thus far, Traz is still a wolf. Seriously. The fact that he wasn't nightkilled over the two games and the fact that he was so lazy day 1 makes me think he is like 90% wolf.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">Will you vote Traz with me, settle down, and help us win this game? With your questioning of Traz today it makes it a LITTLE less likely you are wolves together, but albeit still possible. I just would think since y'all lost 3 already that you wouldn't be pressuring each other as wolf buddies.

I seriously doubt I'm going to vote anyone other than Traz and Luckay this weekend though. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">OK 'SUP GUYS LOL TRAZ IS SUCH A WOLF</font>
TRAZ!!!

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">So

Madtown
Econophile
MDoranD
KM
Mets

are those that I have as near confirmed villagers in my book.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">Hey Mets,

Thanks. I just started reading the other thread and I really dislike Traz as a wolf for the time being.

And now I semi-have to start from scratch. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO. However, Nez as seer, could have made that post and...no, nez probably doesn't make this post if he's a seer and gets killed with traz being a wolf. wtf?

gfskjhlkjkh

so close</font>
unvote Traz

xoom 04-02-2007 11:22 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
boiler

metsandfinsfan 04-02-2007 11:25 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
boiler

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">xoom: since my mason madtown was killed, wanna be masons now? (mdd is my mason as well))</font>

Jeremy517 04-02-2007 11:26 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">FYI, select all (control-a) makes it easier to read all the white text.</font>

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 11:28 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...adrejoind2.jpg

wdcbooks 04-02-2007 11:29 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white"> Thanks for finally putting me in the top villager spot there Luckay!</font>

econophile 04-02-2007 11:29 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...adrejoind2.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">imo this is basically the same as all of your spreadsheets of doom ; ) </font>


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.