Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

dmk 03-27-2007 03:18 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
aaronk56

[/ QUOTE ]

Durron,

Don't you hate it when someone you suspect votes for the same person you're thinking of voting for? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

aaronk

Madtown 03-27-2007 03:18 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LC: try adding this thought to the equation;

"Shortline was poisoned last night, and dies in 2 days"

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh. Is that what poison does?

[/ QUOTE ]

it also tastes great and is less filling


VILLAGERS!
Shortline
durron
MDD
metsandfinsfan
Nez

Regarding the threesome posted earlier, right now I'm feeling chuckles as wolf and Zurv/dmk combo as misled villagers fwiw

Madtown 03-27-2007 03:19 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I'll also buy a [b]aaron[b] vote for a dollar

dmk 03-27-2007 03:19 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Maddeus,

Misled? I am being led by my thoughts alone. Wrong? Possibly.

durron597 03-27-2007 03:20 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
this just in

madtown is a villager

durron597 03-27-2007 03:20 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
aaronk56

[/ QUOTE ]

Durron,

Don't you hate it when someone you suspect votes for the same person you're thinking of voting for? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

aaronk

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

masons?

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

lastchance 03-27-2007 03:22 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Peace out. If shorty isn't a wolf, I'm probably following him to the ends of the earth.

Madtown 03-27-2007 03:23 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Peace out. If shorty isn't a wolf, I'm probably following him to the ends of the earth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I have lastchance on my wolf list? If not, please add him.

Possible wolfies:
KM
aaron
chuckles
econo
lastchance

DustinG 03-27-2007 03:24 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
DustinG,

Come out, come out wherever you are...

Planting traps? Poisoning the food?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought about responding to your first post but I thought I would read first- still waking up and slow with thoughts.

I had just woken up yesterday when the vowels happened. I haven't read as deeply as I should be, but I'm fine with Sighting- that post he made where he said "my best read is Chim" was bad. Anytime someone says "my best read" or "best theory" seems to be a pretty decent wolf-tell- especially D1.

I'm bothered a little with Traz going after Fnord when as far as could tell Fnord was playing his village game- and Fnord isn't as hard to read as people say.

The only other thing that is bothersome is how both you and Fmx are more active and sounding villagry. Both of you usually don't seem to care much- but my samples are small...

Sighting

fmxda 03-27-2007 03:24 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Great votes
wdcbooks
lastchance
sighing

okay votes
fcbl
mark_k
aaronk

bad votes
traz
kyrosmother
zurvan


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.