Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=529488)

sillysal 10-24-2007 12:01 AM

Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
I had 27K frozen on FTP for six weeks. It was a very stressfull time for me. I was cleared and had my account re-opened and funds returned.

So as everyone else is saying, if you did nothing wrong you'll get it back.

However the communication was poor. FTP could never tell me ANY details of the investigation. Thats the most frustrating part

Best of luck

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW!!! Thanks so much for posting. I don't know how you lasted for 6 weeks. I don't think I can do it. I'm already a mess over this as it is. Were they in contact with you or did they just contact you when they unfroze your account? Did they assure you that they would never freeze your account again? Are you worried that they will do it again? I have never had a problem with FTP in the past and felt assured that by this time they would have resolved this situation but I don't know if I want to take a chance and play there again. Going through this has been extremely stressful.

Are you still playing there and do you feel safe?

LateNiteRush 10-24-2007 12:12 AM

Sillysal I am really sorry to hear about your situation. I know I would not be able to sleep at night either. I really hope you get all of your money back soon. This type of stuff really scares me. Please keep us updated, thanks.

MicroBob 10-24-2007 12:33 AM

sillysal - nlnut's case was kind of a famous one that involved him and his friends playing in the same room in a frightingly similar style.
There were many even on here who were convinced he and his friends were using bots at least part of the time and I think were actually NOT happy to hear that he got his money back.

Anyway, only he knows exactly what he did or didn't do but in spite of an earlier post which he eventually deleted he did have some ideas as to what FT was investigating regardless of the communication or lack thereof with him.

MrGatorade 10-24-2007 01:22 AM

It might be because you use 2 accounts...
grego777 and pokergirl z

-Crazy Mike

[Phill] 10-24-2007 01:25 AM

Hey Gatorade,

Did you report the OP?

Also, it seems the OP has, and does, play under one or two names across all the sites. So im curious if this is another baseless acusation that you constantly make or do you have anything to back it up?

MrGatorade 10-24-2007 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Gatorade,

Did you report the OP?

Also, it seems the OP has, and does, play under one or two names across all the sites. So im curious if this is another baseless acusation that you constantly make or do you have anything to back it up?

[/ QUOTE ]

No your right, Just another one of my absolutly ridiculous accusations that are never true. Bots dont exist. Also leppercons and Santa both are real as I have seen them on TV and at the mall.

-Crazy Mike

MicroBob 10-24-2007 01:51 AM

I think this is a confirmation that the account was frozen due to Crazy Mike telling support.

Mike, I believe that some of your accusations are likely accurate but I really don't follow your posts that much. I too would be curious how you know that this player is on 2 accounts.

___1___ 10-24-2007 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Bots dont exist and dean is not scum. Also leppercons and Santa both are real as I have seen them on TV and at the mall.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what these "leppercons" are you speak of but they sound scary!

___1___ 10-24-2007 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It might be because you use 2 accounts...
grego777 and pokergirl z

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you use the same method of confirmation here as you did when you listed 2+2er "Dean" as a bot on your site (when you didn't know it was him)?

nlnut 10-24-2007 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Were they in contact with you or did they just contact you when they unfroze your account?

[/ QUOTE ]

They only contacted me to send in ID. I had to initiate every other communication.
[ QUOTE ]
Did they assure you that they would never freeze your account again?

[/ QUOTE ]
No, they said if new evidence came to light they would freeze it again.

[ QUOTE ]
Are you worried that they will do it again?

[/ QUOTE ] no .... however, I keep minimum in there too play with just in case.

[ QUOTE ]
Going through this has been extremely stressful.

[/ QUOTE ] I know how you feel. It's not fair the way they don't tell you [censored].

[ QUOTE ]
Are you still playing there and do you feel safe?

[/ QUOTE ] I am still playing there. Not as safe as before all of this but safe enough to just keep a few K on there. no way 27k will ever be in there again.