Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Daily TR (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=539122)

c4mg 11-05-2007 06:28 PM

Daily TR

I only had one period today as I mentioned that I would be on a field trip. We were at our lockers at the end of the day for 2 minutes and I did SOMETHING, very boring, but something nonetheless. I said to her and another kid "Is that an actual test or just a quiz tommorow?" She looked at me and I looked at her directly with as much focus as humanly possible without looking like a freak and she answered my question. It was not a one word answer so I take that meaningless convo and count it as a positive. Most people would answer the question I know, but that was obviously not the point. That's all I have for today.

bmwguy525 11-05-2007 06:29 PM

Re: Daily TR

Goofyballer gimmick account?

goofyballer 11-05-2007 06:31 PM

I look forward to more updates.

And pics.

obiedman 11-05-2007 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I look forward to more pics.

And pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Conspire 11-05-2007 06:34 PM

Hi Accountant,

atleast you are able to finally mutter some words, for future reference you should grow some balls you pussy

c4mg 11-05-2007 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I look forward to more updates.

And pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

A bunch of girls were trying to talk to me at the field trip. It was more like a 6 part meeting than anything. Unfortunately I got nervous around them, and they really weren't too good looking. [censored] me. One of those girls did however randomly ask me if I was a model. A compliment that was very awkward I laughed and looked at my friend and promptly left. So score one for confidence I guess.

c4mg 11-05-2007 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Accountant,

atleast you are able to finally mutter some words, for future reference you should grow some balls you pussy

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. If this is me I agree.

Dr. Spaceman 11-05-2007 06:35 PM

She meant a hand model because you apply lotion to your hands 3-5 times per day.

c4mg 11-05-2007 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She meant a hand model because you apply lotion to your hands 3-5 times per day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice, but no.

sippin_criss 11-05-2007 06:40 PM

u r the worsssssst. get your head out of your ass and go for it already.

c4mg 11-05-2007 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
u r the worsssssst. get your head out of your ass and go for it already.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are bad at reading comprehension. I am in the "preface to asking her out" phase right now.

sippin_criss 11-05-2007 06:44 PM

which is exactly why you are the worst and need to get your head out of your ass.

keikiwai 11-05-2007 06:45 PM

EricW's younger brother?

c4mg 11-05-2007 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
which is exactly why you are the worst and need to get your head out of your ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not going to take your advice seriously for a few reasons. You are probably not dating anyone and probably never have for a sustained period. Neither am I, but I do not talk like I am. Your girlfriend's were probably ugly, in which case it doesn't take much to land them. That is a different game. She has a boyfriend which makes it a bit harder to navigate.

BingoBango 11-05-2007 06:48 PM

Edit: Grow some [censored] balls and ask her out jackass

whoisthedrizzle 11-05-2007 06:50 PM

She's [censored] your best friend.

c4mg 11-05-2007 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not that I would be able to do this myself but, I think you should stop thinking about it so much and just ask her out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the original and insightful advice. Would you also recommend getting out of a burning building?

c4mg 11-05-2007 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What?

whoisthedrizzle 11-05-2007 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I know it's rough, but it's better you hear it from me.

c4mg 11-05-2007 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I know it's rough, but it's better you hear it from me.

[/ QUOTE ]

1.-My friends don't really hang out with her
2.-I do not know why I am seriously arguing what you said, so I will quit.

BingoBango 11-05-2007 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not that I would be able to do this myself but, I think you should stop thinking about it so much and just ask her out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the original and insightful advice. Would you also recommend getting out of a burning building?

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell kind of advice do you expect us to give? This is a pretty straight forward situation. And stop acting like you're better than anyone giving you advice.

Conspire 11-05-2007 06:56 PM

You should be discussing these problems with.........oh I dont know some actual friends of yours? Stop being a stalker, stop blogging your monotonous details. Next blog post better have a story of u grabbing boobies at the very least.

ebepse 11-05-2007 06:59 PM

u hav aids

whoisthedrizzle 11-05-2007 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
u hav aids

[/ QUOTE ]

So does your best friend. Now we're starting to connect the dots.

c4mg 11-05-2007 07:01 PM

I consider advice from qualified people.
Asking her out right away is not an option. This was just a TR. No wonder 95% of you guys never date/do anything with women.

c4mg 11-05-2007 07:02 PM

Conspire. Talking seriously about this with more or even just one person can create a huge disaster. Just telling a few people I merely liked her hasn't done any good.

Mr. T 11-05-2007 07:03 PM

Are you going to make a new thread for every day that you don't ask her out? Because that's going to get lame really fast.

c4mg 11-05-2007 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you going to make a new thread for every day that you don't ask her out? Because that's going to get lame really fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I will just add to this one.

Conspire 11-05-2007 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Conspire. Talking seriously about this with more or even just one person can create a huge disaster. Just telling a few people I merely liked her hasn't done any good.

[/ QUOTE ]

OP has a self confidence issue

OP is obsessed with what other people think, but is too hard headed to admit it

OP obviously has a small penis

whoisthedrizzle 11-05-2007 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Crisis averted.

BingoBango 11-05-2007 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No wonder 95% of you guys never date/do anything with women.

[/ QUOTE ]

says the guy who asks an internet forum how to aska girl out. Lol. 95% of us have gotten more than you will ever get from this girl

whoisthedrizzle 11-05-2007 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No wonder 95% of you guys never date/do anything with women.

[/ QUOTE ]

says the guy who asks an internet forum how to aska girl out. Lol. 95% of us have gotten more than you will ever get from this girl

[/ QUOTE ]

That's only 75% of the truth.

Quanah Parker 11-05-2007 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I only had one period today as I mentioned

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one who originally thought OP was a girl?

Now, I think OP is a genius.

Mr. T 11-05-2007 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why didn't you just add to the original one.

Whatever, I'm going to give you serious advice thats probably already been said in the other thread. The longer you wait the harder it's going to be to ask her out. There's no better time then right now, if she says no because she has a boyfriend so what, that doesn't mean you can't ask her again later on down the road when they break up. There's no magic formula that anyone on here is going to give you that is going to result in her saying yes.

Georgia Avenue 11-05-2007 07:19 PM

OP I am a qualified person to ask about this, as anyone can tell you I am a balla.

Here is my advice: Sell your computer and move into a cave.

TheHC 11-05-2007 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

46% of all statistics is made up.

BingoBango 11-05-2007 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

46% of all statistics are made up 100% of the time

[/ QUOTE ]

ghostface 11-05-2007 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
blah blah blah

[/ QUOTE ]

blah blah blah

[/ QUOTE ]

blah blah blah

[/ QUOTE ]

blah blah blah

whoisthedrizzle 11-05-2007 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP I am a qualified person to ask about this, as anyone can tell you I am a balla.

Here is my advice: Sell your computer and move into a cave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it's hard to get wifi inside a cave anyway.

PhilBeans 11-05-2007 09:04 PM

Why would you subject yourself to this OP? Did you seriously start a whole new thread to say that you talked to the hairy looking chick?
You asked her a friggin question. Wow. At this rate you might go out with her by the time youre 30! Maybe by the time you grow some balls you can trip over one of her [censored] and try and land with your dick inside of her!
Seriously even when I was in high school, I never knew anyone that was such a pussy as you. Does your mom still tie your shoes? So you wear a helmet to walk to school? What other stupid crap are you deathly afraid of?