Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Week 7 CFB (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=231235)

ICantCash 10-08-2006 12:39 PM

Week 7 CFB

A few lines are up pretty early today. A line that absolutely shocked me was Florida @ Auburn (-1.5). I was just wondering what others thoughts were on this. Auburn's secondary obviously looked very shaky in the South Carolina although they were missing a starting corner. But against a team that is going to run their quarterback as well as throw with another one, I think Auburn could get shredded here. I'm guessing they are giving Auburn some credit for being at home, but this still seems way off.

Jibba 10-08-2006 12:46 PM

Re: Week 7 CFB

BC -2.5 v. VT is also up. Not sure what I think about FL @ Aub yet though. First instinct is obviously Florida, but I don't want to jump the gun.

bills217 10-08-2006 12:52 PM

BC +2.5 you mean?? Or did it move that much in like 3 minutes??

I really like VT there, if for no other reason than I think that will really move toward VT.

brendanb438 10-08-2006 12:56 PM

My early plays are on Florida +1 and Michigan -6.5 vs. Penn State. Michigan is hot this year ATS and I see them beating Penn by 2 TDs at least.

-Brendan

Troy Smith 10-08-2006 01:36 PM

I like Mizzou pk @ Texas A&M.

MyTurn2Raise 10-08-2006 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like Mizzou pk @ Texas A&M.

[/ QUOTE ]

I need to be on the ball

Mizzou -2 is my POTW
at least it was at -101

sfwusc 10-08-2006 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A few lines are up pretty early today. A line that absolutely shocked me was Florida @ Auburn (-1.5). I was just wondering what others thoughts were on this. Auburn's secondary obviously looked very shaky in the South Carolina although they were missing a starting corner. But against a team that is going to run their quarterback as well as throw with another one, I think Auburn could get shredded here. I'm guessing they are giving Auburn some credit for being at home, but this still seems way off.

[/ QUOTE ]

That Florida has to be a joke. I just took Florida -1.5 +114.

Florida is the best team in the country. They might not win them all b/c the schedule is just brutal.

Auburn beat LSU at home by 4.
Florida beat LSU at home by 13.

Auburn cant stop the run and South Carolina offense is not Florida.

Even away Florida wins this game by a FG.

-SFWUSC

Austiger 10-08-2006 03:32 PM

Florida is +1 +104 on Pinny right now.

MyTurn2Raise 10-08-2006 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That Florida has to be a joke. I just took Florida -1.5 +114.

Florida is the best team in the country. They might not win them all b/c the schedule is just brutal.

Auburn beat LSU at home by 4.
Florida beat LSU at home by 13.

Auburn cant stop the run and South Carolina offense is not Florida.

Even away Florida wins this game by a FG.

-SFWUSC

[/ QUOTE ]

not sure I agree SFWUSC

Flroida beat LSU because of 5 turnovers and home field

Auburn lost becuase it's d-line was a mismatch and it couldn't make enough plays elsewhere (ie...the lack of WRs is making this offense to one-dimensional). Auburn's d-line will not be a mismatch while leak is in, but could struggle verse Tebow

The whole S Car/Auburn game was just a terrible scheme by Auburn. Auburn's coaching staff, which had been one of its great strengths over the past two seasons, is coming apart at the seems.

If Auburn shows up, they are still the better team and will win. HOwever, Auburn tends to be MIA an awful lot lately.

Jibba 10-08-2006 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BC +2.5 you mean?? Or did it move that much in like 3 minutes??

I really like VT there, if for no other reason than I think that will really move toward VT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, my bad.

Put 2 units on Michigan -6.5 so far. I like OSU -16.5 as well but I never know what to expect from Michigan State.