Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

lastchance 03-28-2007 02:49 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, Kbar just confirmed that he's a wolf.

Cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do think that today is shaping up to be a great day to re-read when looking for wolves later in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with this sentiment.

Nez477 03-28-2007 02:49 PM

First:

I have meetings the rest of the afternoon starting in 16 minutes.

Mets:

His first post came during the no vowel time period. He took the time to put a list together based on posts throughout the day, and struck me as EXTREMELY villagery. I think wolf mets blends in more on that day.

MDoranD: I was very wrong about him in ASXI. I read him as a wolf the early going in the game BECAUSE he was playing the way he is playing now.

He's argumentative, yet making solid posts with very strong opinions. No wishy-washy posts, and he never goes into tons of details, but he feels strongly about what he's doing and not wavering about it. His arguing about the method in which we post during the no-vowel time period is extremely villagery. If he's a wolf this game he deserves to last a long-ass time.

Shorty is there just because of the poison. There are my villagers.

Zurvan, this is level-headed Brad speaking here. How should I react when you always accuse me of a wolf? And how should I react when YOU are the first one in this game to whine about me, saying "I would vote Nez except he'll whine about it". And you nitpick my revenge vote. Just admit that you LIKE to get under my skin and then leave it at that. Please? You never faltering ONCE or admitting to me ONCE that you are wrong about me and can't read me is very frustrating.

Your response to this will also be very frustrating.

But anyway, I'm doign this for the sake of the village, not for you anyway.

kbar13 03-28-2007 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Kbar, did you kill dmk because you thought he peeked zurvan?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes

lastchance 03-28-2007 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow. Kbar, you should never, ever say yes to this question. Ever. Like ever. Even being sarcastic.

Zurvan 03-28-2007 02:53 PM

Nez: you should react the way everyone reacts when someone else can't read them. Ignore them & stop poking them, because it's not going to help.

I looked at every one of your posts for the first two days assuming you were a villager. I couldn't keep it up. Your first post was bad, and the rest haven't been any better. I didn't mention you first because I know that I have problems reading you (except that turbo the other day I was railbirding). I mentioned you once some other people did, and I saw it may not be just me this time.

[ QUOTE ]

You never faltering ONCE or admitting to me ONCE that you are wrong about me and can't read me is very frustrating.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's part of the game. Deal.

kbar13 03-28-2007 02:53 PM

Lastchance, I quoted you because those are the exact same posts I was thinking of when Nez said DMK was accusing Zurvan.

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow. Kbar, you should never, ever say yes to this question. Ever. Like ever. Even being sarcastic.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the answer makes him more likely to be a wolf than a villager ... no matter what level he is thinking on

lastchance 03-28-2007 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lastchance, I quoted you because those are the exact same posts I was thinking of when Nez said DMK was accusing Zurvan.

[/ QUOTE ]
Kbar, do you still think I'm a wolf?

lastchance 03-28-2007 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I think the answer makes him more likely to be a wolf than a villager ... no matter what level he is thinking on

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with this.

wdcbooks 03-28-2007 02:54 PM

Nez is a villager, and I think the people calling him a wolf might be a bit insane.