Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   FTP Custom Avatar! High Stakes FTP Players READ (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=537400)

nlnut 11-03-2007 05:13 AM

FTP Custom Avatar! High Stakes FTP Players READ

I currently have 960k Full Tilt Points. Are any high stakes FTP players interested in purchasing the custom avatar (1 million points)? FTP will allow me to purchase for any FTP account.

Ill reach 1 million points in about 8-10 days.

Money can be held by a Mod till Avatar is delivered (6-8 weeks)

Custom Avatar
1,000,000 Points

Do you want to stand out the next time you sit at a table? If so, a custom avatar is just the thing you need to separate yourself from the crowd.

Just send us two digital photographs of yourself, and we'll build you a personalized avatar just like the ones used by our pros. Of course, each avatar will come with a full set of emotions so you can let your opponents know when you're happy, angry or confused.

Play, chat and look like the pros on Full Tilt Poker.

*So that we can properly create and track your order, please provide us with your Full Tilt Poker Player ID and the email address associated with your account. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of your avatar.

Tomcruise 11-03-2007 05:26 AM

Re: FTP Custom Avatar! High Stakes FTP Players READ

The catchy standard advertisement lines used here just make soooooooo want to do it now, where does the line start????!?!?

EWS87 11-03-2007 05:26 AM

im pretty sure you could make more money buying 2 plasma TVs and a laptop and then selling them on ebay

i cant see anyone paying you a few thousand for an avatar but i could be wrong

Claim Ur Sugar 11-03-2007 05:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im pretty sure you could make more money buying 2 plasma TVs and a laptop and then selling them on ebay

i cant see anyone paying you a few thousand for an avatar but i could be wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm i know Terror of Sweden /Moh. Kowssarrie was searching to buy a custom avatar.Maybe there is other hsnl players who want to.

mastr 11-03-2007 08:20 AM

booooooooooooooooooosted

Boosted J 11-03-2007 08:38 AM

I didn't buy my avatar....

Fluffdog87 11-06-2007 07:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I currently have 960k Full Tilt Points. Are any high stakes FTP players interested in purchasing the custom avatar (1 million points)? FTP will allow me to purchase for any FTP account.

Ill reach 1 million points in about 8-10 days.

Money can be held by a Mod till Avatar is delivered (6-8 weeks)

Custom Avatar
1,000,000 Points

Do you want to stand out the next time you sit at a table? If so, a custom avatar is just the thing you need to separate yourself from the crowd.

Just send us two digital photographs of yourself, and we'll build you a personalized avatar just like the ones used by our pros. Of course, each avatar will come with a full set of emotions so you can let your opponents know when you're happy, angry or confused.

Play, chat and look like the pros on Full Tilt Poker.

*So that we can properly create and track your order, please provide us with your Full Tilt Poker Player ID and the email address associated with your account. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of your avatar.

[/ QUOTE ]

u dont want 1 4 yourself?

HoosierAlum 11-06-2007 07:57 AM

$100?

Parisian..Poker 11-06-2007 08:04 AM

$101?

Jackal69 11-06-2007 09:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
$101?