Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Ask me about : coming out (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=482957)

Jay Riall 08-23-2007 11:48 AM

Re: Ask me about : coming out

Obviously the answer is homosexual people = animals. Homosexual animals = animals too! You must be slow if you don't realize this!

[Phill] 08-23-2007 03:11 PM

Dunno what YGOS means, but for the record i dont really find it disgusting no.

What consenting adults do together ive no problem with - living in Manchester it would be odd if i hadnt been down the canal area and id be lying if i said at 19 (when i moved here) i was comfortable with seeing guys in hot pants dancing on a bar or guys making out, but mostly its from the weird factor having not seen anything like that from my small town upbringing - now at 23 i realise how stupid it was, frankly i just dont care or react at all when i see a gay couple the same as if it were a straight couple.

ebepse 08-23-2007 03:16 PM

post a pic of you holding up a BBV4L sign, then a pic of you jerking off another man to confirm

vhawk01 08-23-2007 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
post a pic of you holding up a BBV4L sign, then a pic of you jerking off another man to confirm

[/ QUOTE ]

OP is like the tenth gayest person in this thread, lol.

75s 08-23-2007 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
kolo: are you the first out gay male member (lol) of 2+2 that you know of or are there more? You don't have to out them (if you don't want to).

--GA

[/ QUOTE ]

There was another guy bigsomething or other that had caught the ghey or was ghey from the outset. (I do not mean myself or bigt439)

[/ QUOTE ]

durrrr?

MissChriss 08-23-2007 03:53 PM

Are you good in giving a back/neck massage?

Subfallen 08-23-2007 04:23 PM

kolo -

What % of guys do you find attractive? What age range? Was there any sort of transition period for you during which you thought of yourself as bisexual?

During the time you still "assumed" (right word?) you were straight, did you fantasize about women at all? If yes, did your fantasies include vaginal penetration, or mostly oral sex/foreplay stuff?

Thx.

React1oN 08-23-2007 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Assuming you believe you were born gay, which most gay people seem to, do you consider yourself retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

any particular reason he should consider himself retarded? Perhaps b/c he doesnt live the way it says to in a book featuring creationism (LOL!), Noah saving every single species of animal inhabiting the earth on an ark, virgin birth, and a man being swallowed by a whale and surviving? Assuming you believe in Christianity, which most anti-homosexual bigots do, do you consider yourself retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

do you consider yourself retarded that you don't realise a lot of Christians think that those stories are allegories or parable?

[/ QUOTE ]

Define 'a lot'.

So you're a christian but you don't believe in God?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol no, I believe in God, I just believe a lot of the stories (especially Old Testement ones) obviously aren't factual and are more allegorical. They were written thousands of years ago ffs and passed down by word of mouth, embellished, elaborated upon etc etc, of course they're not literal.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok but according to christian theology these stories came straight from God to the authors. surely you see the conflict? you (not you personally b/c i havent seen you do it) can't use one part of a book to condemn others and then write off the parts of the same book that dont add up by saying "you arent supposed to take it literally."

[/ QUOTE ]

lol cba to have this argument at this time of night (also partly because I am pretty damn inarticulate on my beliefs). Also I get lol'd at for them (which is just as bigoted as people think I am for thinking homosexuality is wrong).

[/ QUOTE ]No. Being gay is not a choice, believing in something is.

Fwiw, I'm not saying you should be "lol'd at," but that isn't that same.

React1oN 08-23-2007 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good luck, bro. I hope everything works out for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

tisthefire 08-23-2007 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OP is like the tenth gayest person in this thread, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]hahahaha qft