Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Worst situation of the session, a two pair to thow up on (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=510053)

Hooked 09-26-2007 05:42 PM

Worst situation of the session, a two pair to thow up on

Have no stats or reads on Villain and this situation came up i think two plus two will have good thoughts on this so detailed analysis are welcomed.

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $190.40
Hero (BB): $228.20
UTG: $210.00
MP: $403.00
CO: $200.00
BTN: $201.70

Preflop: Hero is dealt 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (6 Players)
2 folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $6.50</font>, BTN calls $6.50, SB folds, Hero calls $4.50

Flop: ($20.50) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $14.00</font>, CO calls $14.00, BTN folds

Turn: ($48.50) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $34.00</font>, <font color="red">CO raises all-in to $179.50</font>, [i]Hero??

frenchfish 09-26-2007 05:58 PM

Re: Worst situation of the session, a two pair to thow up on

I ve been standing in front of that hand for 10 minute now and all i have to say is sigggghhhh...

ManChild 09-26-2007 06:00 PM

squeeze or fold PF

as played, id get it in with tons of draws out

Etats360 09-26-2007 06:02 PM

Fold PF, call shove.

josh_x 09-26-2007 06:04 PM

i think you gotta call. He should be raising his good hands on the flop for protection and value. So unless the ten helped him (he surely folds TT and KJ and J8 on the flop) you should still be good. QT is def possible, but i think its some other [censored] often enough. Tough hand.

biendover 09-26-2007 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fold PF, call shove.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's so nitty, preflop opener only raised a lil bit more than 3x the big blind. I see nothing wrong with preflop call. Flop raise is an almost always.

catalyst 09-26-2007 06:06 PM

Seems like an easy call?

This is a dangerous flop to try a c/r on 3-way, but I think I might try it here once in awhile (and make it a large c/r)

ManChild 09-26-2007 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fold PF, call shove.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's so nitty, preflop opener only raised a lil bit more than 3x the big blind. I see nothing wrong with preflop call. Flop raise is an almost always.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol at the size of the PF raise being that big of a factor here

Etats360 09-26-2007 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fold PF, call shove.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude....wait, what?

Chicago Twister 09-26-2007 06:13 PM

Preflop is meh. Not great, not terrible. Preflop bet size matters because of implied odds. As played on the flop it seems so close I could literally go either way. If I had any kind of a read I'd go with that. If I've been folding a lot lately I'd call here. Other than that flip a coin.