Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

KyrosMother 04-13-2007 09:03 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

I am pretty sure Jeremy got a real "peek" on Traz the day before we lynched him. I wanted to vote with him for Traz, but I knew the villager would never go for it. When Jeremy went after him the next day, I was pretty sure of it.

I actually had a power I never used - which was to take over someone's vote. I was going to use it that day to lynch Traz, but theBram came in at the end and voted him also - so I never needed to use it.

KyrosMother 04-13-2007 09:04 PM

Thanks for modding VR and GT. Must have been a hell of a lot of work. And I think I went down every wrong road there was..... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

lastchance 04-13-2007 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2. There is the small matter of your priest.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wasn't part of that. I was part of the we're going to lynch 2 straight wolves in vortex and have another one out herself. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

My reads weren't that great this game, but when you get multiple wolves to out themselves to you, it's really, really cool. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BluffBlank 04-13-2007 09:07 PM

sorry evils :-(

I did my best

gg all, this was awesome

FCBLComish 04-13-2007 09:08 PM

Great game VILLAGE!!! Excellent job GT1T and VR. This was a lot of fun!

Sorry I was having so much trouble proving I was village. I knew it, I just couldn't make y'all believe it.

Traz hit my weakness again, he put me as 100% village, and I ended up overtrusting him. I have to remember not to do that anymore. Soah pwn3d me the same way once.

Thanks GT1T!!!

Thanks VR!!!!!

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++

When is episode 2 coming out???

BluffBlank 04-13-2007 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Woot, I was going to have to go on life tilt if the corruptible won.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

:-(

[ QUOTE ]
In all fairness to Bluff, it can't be a lot of fun to be a villager all game, help lynch all the evils...and get stuck being evil the last 2 days. I thought he gave it a real good effort today.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but it would've been just as sweet to win it for the evils as the convertible. I just couldn't convince either one to not vote me. Although I did night kill both power roles :-D

BluffBlank 04-13-2007 09:09 PM

also, i must have had +2 in EVERY single power i could. I never got a power :-(

Boiler_bd 04-13-2007 09:10 PM

Mad props to the mods for this game. Probably the most intensive modding job ever, and really added a lot of flavor to the game. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] GT/VR

I feel for bluff also and I was glad not to be converted. Lots of obvious villagers at the end and a tough spot. Good job nailing both power villagers and not falling for my foolishness.

Jeremy517 04-13-2007 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am pretty sure Jeremy got a real "peek" on Traz the day before we lynched him. I wanted to vote with him for Traz, but I knew the villager would never go for it. When Jeremy went after him the next day, I was pretty sure of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. I just thought that mark was villager. I should have vocalized my reasoning more probably, but I don't think it would have mattered because he wasn't going to be lynched that day. The convertible-hunt night kills were very traz-esque. I didn't think there was any way Mark would do that. Plus after the first time Mark was almost-lynched, I thought he was almost assuredly village.

My peeks were:
n2 - Bluff
n5 - Books
n8 - fmxda

Thebram and I both peeked Books on n5. Me peeking fmxda on night eight was the only wolf that was peeked, other than the godfather. Thebram hit all villagers with every single one of his peeks.

Boiler_bd 04-13-2007 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also, i must have had +2 in EVERY single power i could. I never got a power :-(

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be interested to see who got what. I had 2 double votes I never got to use. I don't think I ever got +2 in anything. A few +1's that never did anything though.