Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

fmxda 03-28-2007 12:50 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

Oh by the way, durron posted "morse code" and the alphabet in morse code earlier. And then SOS many many times. In case you didn't notice.

lastchance 03-28-2007 12:53 PM

vote tiedup

VoraciousReader 03-28-2007 12:55 PM

***********MOD ANNOUNCEMENT*************

Personal event results are still going out.

Zurvan 03-28-2007 12:56 PM

Can everybody that's not voting dustin tell me why? The evidence is there. For those of you that hold logic in disdain, he's certainly not posting with his normal style. For those of you that feel tone is useless, the night kills tend to point to him. Finally, for those of you that like to follow a confirmed villager - Shorty thought he was a wolf, and left his vote on him last night.

I'm not saying you have to vote for him. I would like to know why you're not voting him, though.

JaredL 03-28-2007 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not sure about the count but it looks like it'll come down to aaron, lastchance, nez, or sighing.

I have aaron fairly high on my villager list. I'm not all that familiar with his game to be honest, but I've gotten absolutely no wolfy vibes from him.

Other than Durron, who I think is a confused villager, and Shortline who is confirmed, Lastchance is the least likely to be a wolf IMO. Based on his turbo game, he's acting like he does as a villager and he is quite wolfy when he's a wolf.

While nez is accusing me of this, he appears in many posts to be trying too hard to act natural. He's the most likely wolf IMO.

Sighing's posts were better today but he sounded dodgy yesterday. I think it's reasonably likely that he's a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]
This whole post is like a schmorgesborg of tasty wolf treats. The Sighing comment at the end is screaming wolf...villagers claiming someone is "dodgy" but only "reasonably" likely to be a wolf??? If hes dodgy then hes probably a wolf right? Not "reasonably". Also people who say "dodgy" are either wolfs or european or both.

[/ QUOTE ]

I say dodgy all the time. Probably picked it up off a foreign exchange student from England that lived with me my senior year of high school. I will grant you that dodgy does come up in the Firefox spell check.

People act dodgy all the time as villagers. Look at Chim and Neil on day 1. They convinced the amazing durron and traz that they were wolves despite being villagers (actually not sure about traz with neil). If Durron the Great was so sure of both of these and they are wrong then how can JaredL the Sucky at Reading People ever hope to claim on day 2 that someone is "probably" a wolf when such a low percentage of people are?

Early in games the main thing to go on is dodgy posts. Unfortunately, my style is much more to look at votes and kills, which I think are more reliable. To me it's like using tells versus betting information in poker. Reading tells is great for other people but I prefer going with betting information. I don't have any specific tells on people, only reads which I find to be fairly unreliable without further information. No way on day 2 would I say that someone is probably a wolf unless it's a noob or somehow obvious. Note that while I "merely" said that he was "reasonably likely" to be a wolf, I did vote for him. I guess I should fake confidence and pretend that all of my wolf reads are 100% correct.

I am 100000000000% sure that nez, sighing, and dustin are wolves.

Better?

chuckleslovakian 03-28-2007 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can everybody that's not voting dustin tell me why? The evidence is there. For those of you that hold logic in disdain, he's certainly not posting with his normal style. For those of you that feel tone is useless, the night kills tend to point to him. Finally, for those of you that like to follow a confirmed villager - Shorty thought he was a wolf, and left his vote on him last night.

I'm not saying you have to vote for him. I would like to know why you're not voting him, though.

[/ QUOTE ]
Because I've yet to vote. Dustin is a very very good choice

FCBLComish 03-28-2007 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MT (and others),

In response to your 9:15pm post – there was nothing interesting at all about my vote change. I made it perfectly clear that I was voting aaron or Jared and that I did not think Sighing was a wolf. When I switched to jared, I said I was switching back to aaron, if necessary. At 9:13, aaron was the front runner of the two and had just gone back to sighing, so I switched back…and then aaron and mets went back to Jared.

If you are looking for who saved Jared, start with FCBL (shocker) and LC, who moved their votes to sighing as soon as Jared went into the lead….and Luckay, who went to aaron before me.

[/ QUOTE ]

KM, since you are my harshest (and possibly only) critic, I will place my vote in your hands. I hope you are a villager.

lynch Jaredl

Zurvan 03-28-2007 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

KM, since you are my harshest (and possibly only) critic, I will place my vote in your hands. I hope you are a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sort of thing is becoming disturbingly common.

It's your vote, own it.

Don't give it to someone else, and don't pretend to give it to someone else.

lastchance 03-28-2007 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Correction: shortline left his vote on IY. I cannot read DustinG so that is why I am not voting him.

Plus, I don't listen to Zurvan anyway.

Zurvan 03-28-2007 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Correction: shortline left his vote on IY. I cannot read DustinG so that is why I am not voting him.

Plus, I don't listen to Zurvan anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong with the evidence against Dustin? The non-read based stuff?