Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Top 3 HSP hands (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=372911)

FGators 04-05-2007 12:44 PM

Top 3 HSP hands

Since we are basically three seasons in now I thought we have seen enough hands to get a fun discussion going. #1 should be probably pretty obvious, though there is some debate for a few others.

1. Negreanu-Hansen, Quad 5s versus 6s full, HSP Season 2

2. Greenstein-Farha Trips Ks vs AA, all in preflop, HSP Season 1

3. Mike the Mouth, Qhigh vs Phil Laak's K3 flopped flush, Season 2 (for hilarity, Matusow's sweet moves as he bluffs the man holding the 2nd nuts)

Others that came to mind: booth-ivey season 3, esfandiari-elezra season 1 all in suckout JJ vs antonios rockets, numerous negreanu hands seasons 1 and 2 (lindgrens quads, elezras rivered boat vs negreanus flopped straight), harman vs esfandiari season 2 (QQ vs 88 on a 6 7 9 board)

your top 3?

Whitewash 04-05-2007 12:47 PM

Re: Top 3 HSP hands

Chamanara loses a 300K pot to Johnny Chan by moving all in preflop with AJ.

Hendricks433 04-05-2007 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Chamanara loses a 300K pot to Johnny Chan by moving all in preflop with AJ.

[/ QUOTE ] W
T
F
?

automat 04-05-2007 12:57 PM

season 2 (???) hand negreanu vs antonio. negreanu raises with KTo, antonio reraises with JJ, daniel calls. flop comes ATx rainbow. antonio bets, daniel puts him all-in for 50kish. easy fold for most players, but negreanu just wont stfu and talks and talks and talks ("i ll show you when you fold" ...) up to the point where antonio KNOWS he s way ahead and daniel doesnt haven an ace. so antonio calls, turn blanks and daniel sucks out with a king on the river.

my favourite hand since it show what a sick game poker is and why we love it, what a stupid donkey negreanu was in each and every hsp-episode and what a good player antonio really is.

FGators 04-05-2007 01:06 PM

auto,

that was season 1, fun hand though, definitely.

Tom Bayes 04-05-2007 01:17 PM

I enjoyed Doyle snapping off a Jamie Gold river bluff with Ace high/better kicker.

slupo 04-05-2007 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
season 2 (???) hand negreanu vs antonio. negreanu raises with KTo, antonio reraises with JJ, daniel calls. flop comes ATx rainbow. antonio bets, daniel puts him all-in for 50kish. easy fold for most players, but negreanu just wont stfu and talks and talks and talks ("i ll show you when you fold" ...) up to the point where antonio KNOWS he s way ahead and daniel doesnt haven an ace. so antonio calls, turn blanks and daniel sucks out with a king on the river.

my favourite hand since it show what a sick game poker is and why we love it, what a stupid donkey negreanu was in each and every hsp-episode and what a good player antonio really is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that was a good hand. Queen was the high card on the board btw though.

Bonified 04-05-2007 02:26 PM

Hellmuth insta-call.

JJDylan 04-05-2007 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hellmuth insta-call.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT!! this is probably #2 to the negreanu/hanson hand for me

Mr.JR 04-05-2007 03:16 PM

Also Hellmuth vs. Negreanu

A4 on A-10-x-x-x, forget rest of board. Paid Daniel off on every street. "These mother [censored] are destroying me!"