Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Stars Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354061)

TalentedTom 03-14-2007 12:13 AM

Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
no, why the [censored] would i accept the heads up? and my SN is Gogumagog. try reading the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you repeadly say I'm a fish and I'm on your list of players whom you search for when starting a session. You give out the impression you are superior to me and I'm one of the worst regs (which any reg will disagree with) so I immagine you would jump on this oppurtunity ... I know when I think I have an edge over somoene I would jump on the chance to play them HU, not just talk trash in a forum and then avoid them :/

I asked for your SN because the one you showed earlier is completley unknown to me - I don't ever remember playing with that player. I thought maybe you have several ID's.

TheWorstPlayer 03-14-2007 12:15 AM

Nope. Just that one. As I said, I will see you at the tables. And I'm really not in poker to seem superior to anyone. In case you didn't notice, this is a thread for commenting on the quality of play of the Stars Regulars. You are a Stars Regular. I commented on my perception of your quality of play. I really don't understand why everyone has their panties in a knot. As I said, the score is so easy to keep. If you're winning mad money, why do you care what some random dude says on an internet forum?

Renton 03-14-2007 12:26 AM

prick-waving is fun

Reef 03-14-2007 12:48 AM

Dazarath ... lol

Dealt to Hero [K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]]
Dazarath: raises $10 to $14
2 folds
Hero: raises $42 to $56
1 folds
Dazarath: calls $42
*** FLOP *** [6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]
Hero: bets $96
Dazarath: calls $96
*** TURN *** [6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] [7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]
Hero: bets $218 and is all-in
Dazarath: calls $218
*** RIVER *** [6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] [9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Hero: shows [K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] (a pair of Kings)
Dazarath: shows [T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] (a straight, Six to Ten)
Dazarath collected $742 from pot

TheWorstPlayer 03-14-2007 12:49 AM

he played that fine

Reef 03-14-2007 12:52 AM

lol, do you know what my range is here?

hint: flipament or he's crushed

TheWorstPlayer 03-14-2007 12:52 AM

you're pretty nitty, but i still think he played that hand fine. maybe against you he should just fold the flop...

BobboFitos 03-14-2007 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, do you know what my range is here?

hint: flipament or he's crushed

[/ QUOTE ]

if thats the case you should examine your play... his play is fine.

Reef 03-14-2007 12:58 AM

DAMNIT PEOPLE LET ME COMPLAIN ABOUT A BAD BEAT

Ok maybe 20% of the time he's ahead (but I have outs obv)

Reef 03-14-2007 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you're pretty nitty, maybe against you he should just fold the flop...

[/ QUOTE ]

you hear that people, that is a warning not to 3 bet me