Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Erick W - ATF thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=506427)

*TT* 09-21-2007 06:49 PM

Erick W - ATF thread

link

whoever the mod was that did this should have at least taken credit for it by leaving a note. Thats not cool, you should own up to your mischief in a note.

Nick B. 09-21-2007 06:57 PM

Re: EricW - ATF thread

TT, do you intentionally misspell things?

tuq 09-21-2007 07:01 PM

Re: Erick W - ATF thread

TT,

I dunno mang, we'll see what Ryan has to say but that seems like a harmless prank, not one at the level of changing an undertitle without their permission.

Plus, that particular poster is a notorious attention whore, so he was probably delighted at the chance to start an ATF thread and bring attention to himself. Whether people that aren't aware of his history would find the thing disturbing is I guess the issue.

*TT* 09-21-2007 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TT,

I dunno mang, we'll see what Ryan has to say but that seems like a harmless prank, not one at the level of changing an undertitle without their permission.

Plus, that particular poster is a notorious attention whore, so he was probably delighted at the chance to start an ATF thread and bring attention to himself. Whether people that aren't aware of his history would find the thing disturbing is I guess the issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tuq - I am totally cool with the prank, it made me chuckle. Its harmless. But the mod needs to at least take credit for it in notes.

Nick - I have nerve damage in my left arm which makes my typing atrocious, and I spell phonetically which combined makes one hell of a mess. I have to spell check everything, sometimes I miss. Its a running joke with my friends.

tuq 09-21-2007 07:14 PM

Permaban Nick for making fun of your typing when you have a condition like that IMO. Or for two days.

*TT* 09-21-2007 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Permaban Nick for making fun of your typing when you have a condition like that IMO. Or for two days.

[/ QUOTE ]

only if you leave his title as banned. that would kinda rule, and probably trick you.

citanul 09-22-2007 02:03 AM

um, there was just another thread in this forum where i think mrwookie recommended that specific skin as a prank we could play on other members. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

*TT* 09-22-2007 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
um, there was just another thread in this forum where i think mrwookie recommended that specific skin as a prank we could play on other members. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

are YOU taking credit? that rules.