Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Foxwoods Bathrooom Trip Report (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=409302)

Mr Rick 05-22-2007 02:11 PM

Foxwoods Bathrooom Trip Report

I've left the table @ Foxwoods, cashed out my chips, signed out, and about to drive home but first need to make a pit stop. On my way to the bathroom I run into fellow 2+2er magicmcq, carrying his beer, who is also apparently heading there. I'm thinking its a little odd, but maybe he is planning on a long visit. On closer inspection I see something red at the bottom of his cup which looks like a worm - so I think I'm a little behind the times and its gotten past a lime in the neck of the bottle. He sheepishly says "I accidentally knocked a chip into my beer..."

I head for the urinals and I say "cool 4 of a kind". The guy next to me, who I know, says "really?". I say "no I mean the the four of us standing along this wall --- at least its not a full house." He laughs (politely?) and when I'm done I see magicmcq with his now empty cup in one hand, presumably dumped in the sink, and a couple of red chips delicately held between two fingers of his other. This may explain why he raises all the time (thinking two chips are really one).

At this moment a guy screams at the top of his lungs something like "Aaaaaarrrrrrrr" and acts as if he is going to smash his forehead into a bathroom stall stanchion. He seems to think better of it at the last moment and quietly leaves.

An elderly Asian man (who I previously described as the tightest player in the world) is standing at the urinal at the end and yells "fooooaaaah" which I take to mean "fore" and I'm wondering if he is about to pass a stone and is concerned about the potential riccochet off of the porcelain.

I take this as my cue to leave.

Cliff notes: The most eventful bathroom break I've ever taken.

SellingtheDrama 05-22-2007 02:12 PM

Re: Foxwoods Bathrooom Trip Report

This is possibly the most bizarre 'trip' report ever [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Mike Gallo 05-22-2007 02:20 PM

Im lost. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

eastcoaster 05-22-2007 02:26 PM

No tip for the bathroom attendant?

Nit!

uauaEEE 05-22-2007 04:42 PM

interesting read

Lurker. 05-22-2007 04:44 PM

how do chips fit into a beer bottle?

bmwguy525 05-22-2007 04:44 PM

I laughed

Then I questioned why

Then I burped and everything went fuzzy

RunyonAve 05-22-2007 04:46 PM

I'm already going to give an A+ to some of the BBV4L vets that will make an apperance with a response in this thread.

oddjob 05-22-2007 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

foxwoods has probably invested heavily in that new invention called cups.

Lurker. 05-22-2007 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

foxwoods has probably invested heavily in that new invention called cups.

[/ QUOTE ]
really!? i haven't heard of these...are they new?