Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Lego Poker training videos....a joke? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=551137)

Ship Ship McGipp 11-21-2007 03:30 AM

Re: Lego Poker training videos....a joke?

[ QUOTE ]
ok?

why?

[/ QUOTE ]

why not

[Phill] 11-21-2007 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just watched MYNAMEIZGREG's sample $10/$20 video, and I must say it was fantastic. Non-stop commentary throughout the entire video, as well as an extremely solid analysis of the hands and table dynamics. It's probably in my top 15 instructional videos I've watched, and I've watched like 40% of the videos on CardRunners.

Since it's free, I highly recommend it to anyone who likes money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhh, i didnt mention it in my post for a reason

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

ronitonline 11-21-2007 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just watched MYNAMEIZGREG's sample $10/$20 video, and I must say it was fantastic. Non-stop commentary throughout the entire video, as well as an extremely solid analysis of the hands and table dynamics. It's probably in my top 15 instructional videos I've watched, and I've watched like 40% of the videos on CardRunners.

Since it's free, I highly recommend it to anyone who likes money.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT, great vid. I have also watched around 50 videos and definitely one of the best i've seen so far.

GSykes 11-21-2007 03:33 AM

id do anything for a free year memebership

EWS87 11-21-2007 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
id do anything for a free year memebership

[/ QUOTE ]

so technically you would pay money for a free membership..so go do that

Keyser. 11-21-2007 04:30 AM

I haven't seen the vid yet, but anyone who thinks carrot is bad, try playing shorthanded deep with him and get back to me. It's probably the least fun thing I do on a regular basis.

Keyser. 11-21-2007 04:40 AM

watching the vid now. carrot, I knew you were raising flops with air vs. me so often you [censored] [censored]

g-p 11-21-2007 04:42 AM

man i cant wait for aejones videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

yea!!!!!

is there anyway i can pay in advance to see what he releases before the public gets them?

Tickner 11-21-2007 05:26 AM

g-p, FWIW aejones videos are being transported as we speak by a team of US Navy Seals in an ultra secure unmarked truck to our warehouse in an unknown location until we unleash it to the public. The price for that may be far too high.

Python49 11-21-2007 05:38 AM

OP is just hating for no reason. The video was not bad at all and just looking at the lineup of winning players doing videos at the site it should be clear it's worth the price alone.