Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Sean Taylor passed away this morning (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555431)

Teh1337zor 11-27-2007 07:18 AM

Sean Taylor passed away this morning

RIP

billygrippo 11-27-2007 07:20 AM

Re: Sean Taylor passed away this morning

didnt he get shot in the leg?!

Golden_Rhino 11-27-2007 07:22 AM

Man, that is pretty sad [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

RIP
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7...7581482ph2.jpg

Zain Ali 11-27-2007 07:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes he did, in his upper leg and busted open a major artery which caused massive blood loss. Very sad, such a young guy, just had a kid and his teammates were saying that he was coming around since he became a father. The good die young I guess...

whois 11-27-2007 07:26 AM

killed by indians

lippy 11-27-2007 07:29 AM

That sucks.

nutsflopper 11-27-2007 07:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes he did, in his upper leg and busted open a major artery which caused massive blood loss. Very sad, such a young guy, just had a kid and his teammates were saying that he was coming around since he became a father. The good die young I guess...

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you know he was good? There were guys coming to kill him (or at least shoot his dick off w/ a shotgun) and I remember hearing this wasn't the first time...

edit:
Miami Police Seek Taylor for Questioning in Assault

By Jason La Canfora
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, June 4, 2005; Page E1

Miami-Dade County police are looking to speak with Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor as a "person of interest" in a case involving a stolen car and shots fired Wednesday night, a police spokeswoman said today.

Taylor, the fifth overall pick in the 2004 draft, and a friend were at the scene of a crime and Taylor is one of several people police are seeking to contact regarding the incident, according to Cathy Webb, a public information officer for the Miami-Dade County Police Department.

Webb said police are still investigating the crime and have no information as to Taylor's role, if any, in the matter. It was unclear who the stolen car belonged to and why Taylor was there. Webb said shots were fired into the vehicle.

The Redskins did not respond to requests seeking comment on the matter.

Taylor's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, did not return several telephone messages asking for comment.

Taylor, 22, who attended the University of Miami, has spent the offseason in South Florida, drawing the ire of Redskins Coach Joe Gibbs because he has failed to report to Redskins Park for voluntary workouts and practices.

Taylor has not returned calls from Gibbs and his staff during the offseason and the team as of this afternoon still had not received assurances that the second-year defensive back would attend a mandatory minicamp June 17-19. Rosenhaus has repeatedly declined to comment on Taylor's absence from Redskins Park.

Taylor's father, Pedro, the chief of police in Florida City, Fla., declined to comment on Wednesday's incident when reached by telephone at his office. He instructed a reporter to call Taylor's mother, Donna Junor.

Junor, when contacted at her home, said she had no specifics about the incident but believed Taylor was not injured.

"They said he's okay, but I haven't spoken to him," Junor said. "I don't know where he is, but I've heard all kinds of things. I don't want to speculate, so there's nothing I can really say."

A woman at the same telephone number identifying herself as Taylor's great-grandmother said Taylor ate dinner at their home Wednesday night before going out.

She, too, said she has not heard from Taylor and had no other information.

Taylor was arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated in October, during his rookie season, and was suspended for one game by the team. The charges were dismissed in January.

Taylor changed agents three times last year before returning to Rosenhaus after being unhappy with the six-year contract, worth a maximum of $40 million, he had signed under his previous agent.

Taylor was fined $25,000 by the league after leaving its mandatory rookie symposium without permission, and a member of the Cincinnati Bengals accused Taylor of spitting on him during a game last season, although the NFL could not find evidence of the claim after investigating it.

Gibbs said the Redskins performed an exhaustive background check on Taylor before selecting him with their first round pick last year and, at the time, called the selection one of the "most researched things in the history of sports."

apefish 11-27-2007 07:32 AM

This sucks. Sorry to hear it. Several times overnight had hoped to hear something good about his condition changing.

Golden_Rhino 11-27-2007 07:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
killed by indians

[/ QUOTE ]

Real classy man. Keep up the good work.

kevin017 11-27-2007 07:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you know he was good? There were guys coming to kill him (or at least shoot his dick off w/ a shotgun) and I remember hearing this wasn't the first time...

[/ QUOTE ]

It is generally agreed on by anyone who spends more than 4 seconds looking at his life that he was more or less a good guy.

nutsflopper 11-27-2007 07:47 AM

lol

apefish 11-27-2007 07:49 AM

Way to dig up the 05 story that almost every account says was a different guy than he currently was.

Teh1337zor 11-27-2007 07:49 AM

nutsflopper you are a [censored] idiot

nutsflopper 11-27-2007 07:55 AM

?? I'm not saying he deserved it, but I find it funny how everybody's a saint when they die.

Golden_Rhino 11-27-2007 07:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
?? I'm not saying he deserved it, but I find it funny how everybody's a saint when they die.

[/ QUOTE ]

So laughing about it is the appropriate response?

apefish 11-27-2007 07:58 AM

I think the generally accepted point is everyone gets a pass you know like when someone dies from people trying to point out flaws in their feelings about being upset that the person died.

nutsflopper 11-27-2007 08:00 AM

i agree my point of view isn't in good taste at this point, so sorry if friends and family read this...

nutsflopper 11-27-2007 08:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the guy who said it's generally accepted he was a good guy was joking.

Golden_Rhino 11-27-2007 08:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the guy who said it's generally accepted he was a good guy was joking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, fair enough. It seems like you weren't trying to be a douche. Carry on.

apefish 11-27-2007 08:07 AM

yeah I retracted something I said and apologize for jumping the gun on it.

that sounds like every date I've ever been on btw.

barncat 11-27-2007 09:03 AM

this makes me sick

R.I.P. "Meast"

DaExMan 11-27-2007 09:05 AM

this is crazy, didn't see this comin. I thought he was stable

mbillie1 11-27-2007 09:17 AM

RIP [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Sean Taylor used to play on FTP, I chatted with him once while railbirding, he seemed like a cool guy, not to mention a beast in madden. Awful that this happened [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

fees 11-27-2007 09:20 AM

holy [censored] he actually did from that... thats so [censored] srs..

Suigin406 11-27-2007 09:28 AM

[censored], looked like he was coming around too and going to beat this, RIP

BooNaNy 11-27-2007 09:30 AM

Damn mofo was on my fantasy football this year... I really feel like one of my players died. RIP son...

KidCornelia 11-27-2007 10:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
killed by indians

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong, killed by Cowboys, DUCY?

curtis012 11-27-2007 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is generally agreed on by anyone who spends more than 4 seconds looking at his life that he was more or less a good guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Mike and Tony both said that they wern't surprised and that Sean hung out with some rough dudes.

En Passant 11-27-2007 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
killed by indians

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong, killed by Cowboys, DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. DUCY makes no sense used in this context. LDO would be more appropriate
2. not funny

En Passant 11-27-2007 11:10 AM

I have mixed feelings on how good of a person he was.

But who cares, he leaves behind children, family and friends that loved him - and that why it's sad.

MuresanForMVP 11-27-2007 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Mike and Tony both said that they wern't surprised and that Sean hung out with some rough dudes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh that doesn't necessarily mean hes a bad guy. A couple of my friends a couple years ago hung out with him at a bar in DC (they didnt know it was him) and said he was an extremely nice guy. Felony charges from that '05 incident were dropped, he got arrested and charged with DUI but that got dropped because video showed the cop was basically FOS.

This is such a shame

RunyonAve 11-27-2007 11:23 AM

For the first time this season someone is doing worse than the dolphins

solids 11-27-2007 11:27 AM

I am an Eagles fan, and really never liked Sean Taylor. Still very sad that he died so young.

apefish 11-27-2007 11:38 AM

Some day if I ever grow a pair or think it really needs doing I'm going to start an "Ask me anything about having someone close to you murdered" thread.

These types of deaths are so [censored] ridiculous.

Note: it's like 999 to 1 against it happens.

ianisakson 11-27-2007 11:47 AM

Why did he get shot and who shot him. You have to be doing something wrong to get shot imo.

gobbomom 11-27-2007 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why did he get shot and who shot him. You have to be doing something wrong to get shot imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

"According to a preliminary investigation, it appears that the victim was shot inside the home by an intruder," Miami-Dade County police said in a statement. "We do not have a subject description at this time."

But police were still investigating the attack, which came just eight days after an intruder was reported at Taylor's home. Officers were sent to the home about 1:45 a.m. Monday after Taylor's girlfriend called 911.

Sharpstein said Taylor's girlfriend told him the couple was awakened by loud noises, and Taylor grabbed a machete he keeps in the bedroom for protection. Someone then broke through the bedroom door and fired two shots, one missing and one hitting Taylor, Sharpstein said. Taylor's 1-year-old daughter, Jackie, was also in the house, but neither she nor Taylor's girlfriend were injured.

Police found signs of forced entry, but have not determined if they were caused Monday, or the previous burglary.

Barretboy 11-27-2007 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

someone broke into his house, busted down his bedroom door as he had just awoke from sleeping and shot him. I don't see anything wrong here. Or maybe it's just that you're an idiot.

ianisakson 11-27-2007 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

someone broke into his house, busted down his bedroom door as he had just awoke from sleeping and shot him. I don't see anything wrong here. Or maybe it's just that you're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah cause calling me an idiot for asking how he got shot sure is classy.

kipin 11-27-2007 11:55 AM

RIP Sean Taylor [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

RIP Redskins secondary [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

This is really whack.

Barretboy 11-27-2007 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah cause calling me an idiot for asking how he got shot sure is classy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was calling you an idiot for saying you have to do something bad to get shot. Tell that to child victims of drive-bys.