Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 03:35 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

Lastchance at the end of the day

ended up voting for kum
says he is leaning on dustin being a villager
says he may have been wrong by clearing bluff and that he may be a wolf afterall
And is nightkilled

More evidence that kum may be a wolf (or bluff i suppose)

Boiler_bd 03-31-2007 03:36 PM

<u>Dead - known roles</u>
chim17 - lynched 1 - good mercenary
dmk - night 2 - good mercenary
durron597 - night 3 (Vortex) - good mercenary
<font color=" red"> DustinG - lynched 4 (Toria) - Saboteur</font>
fnord_too - night 1 - ordinary fighter
Iron_Yuppie - night 3 (Toria) - good mercenary
<font color=" red"> JaredL - lynched 3 (Vortex) - evil </font>
<font color=" red"> kbar13 - lynched 3 (Toria) - assassin </font>
lastchance - night 4 (Toria) - good mercenary
NeilStevens - day 1 - seer (villager now seer, modkill)
shortline99 - night 3 (Vortex) - Scout
Tiedup14 - lynched 4 (Vortex) - Priest
Voj - night 4 (Vortex) - good mercenary

<u>REMAINING:</u>
Bluffblank
Chuckleslovakian
Jeremy517
Kumubou
LuckayLuck
Madtown/Vavavoom
Mark_K
MDoranD
Metsandfinsfan
Traz
WDCBooks
Boiler_bd
Econophile
fcbl
fmxda
Kyrosmother
Nez477
Sighing
Thebram
Xoom
Zurvan

Correct this if I am wrong, time to reread this beast.

fmxda 03-31-2007 03:51 PM

Just finished reading the Toria-Ran Keep thread.

I guess I was wrong about lastchance. Even given that I knew he got nightkilled and turned up vannilager before reading, I still thought he was pretty wolfy the entire thread.

I definitely think Kumubou is implicated by the lastchance kill. There is a post where she says "lastchance is either power village or evil." Guess she knew he wasn't evil and though he was power village?

vote Kumubou

I also support a thebram, boiler or KM lynch.

Voj 03-31-2007 03:52 PM

***** DEAD *****

Good luck village !
It's actually a great achievement for me if I have convinced some of you I were villager [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Thanks for modding VR and Gt1t this is a great game and your work is just HUGE

***** DEAD *****

Mark_K 03-31-2007 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...readrejoin.jpg
does anybody like my villager list? yes yes? [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I also like it. Not 100% but at least 70% of it.

Also, as crazy and off the wall Luckay (majority did vote for this -argh) sounds... His comments at the Kbar fakeclaim, kbars comments, and the whole end of that day pretty much puts him in my villager camp. There is also a comment he makes D1 about KBar(?) that also gives him village points.

MDoranD 03-31-2007 04:45 PM

back. Oh yeah, Jeremy and thebram are close if not on my wolf list as well...making it:

econo
zurvan
books
jeremy
thebram

ftw?

chuckleslovakian 03-31-2007 05:00 PM

While I was watching the Final 4 show I remembered people complaining about a villager angleshoot is one of my favorite wolf tells. So I went back and checked who was doing the complaining. It was MDD slightly, and to an even greater extent mets. Weird, 2 people who I thought were villagers. To be fair this could be mets still bitter about people talking at night.

Nez477 03-31-2007 05:16 PM

Hey guys.

Holla at KBar and Jared being wolfia.

I'm going to need to reread and kind of get my thoughts back on track after spending some time reading ASXII.

I really kind of felt like there was a lack of wolves in the vortex before we came back. I really didn't have any great suspects other than possibly Luckay who really screwed up the whole last day by being all over the place and helped absolutely ZERO.

Econophile and Madtown are like 99% cleared. Econophile responded to a VERY late vote on him against me with "Die in a fire wolf". It would be very high level wolf response unless we were wolves together which I know we are not.

Anyway, I need to refocus and am happy to be back all together again.

Nez477 03-31-2007 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, wtf at Luckay pushing Shorty's list on everyone else. If I see that list in anyone's argument for the rest of the game I am going to vomit. Shorty recommended we start from the bottom of his list. Well, so for he is 0/2 from his quite wolfy list.

One other thing about the Dustin lynch. He did not try to fake a role. Instead all he did was sit there and say ZOMG I AM TEH LAZY VILLAGER, ANYONE IS BETTER THAN ME. Basically Dustin refused to offer any sort of metagame on his wolf companions

[/ QUOTE ]

Chuckles, I'm quoting this for truth. The first part is the really WTF thing. He treated Shorty's list AS DIVINITY. It was so frustrating, and he was posting 80 times a minute and not helping us really at all. Just lazy into himself, non-productive Luckay which if he is a villager just pisses me off.

I was going to push for him hard if we had another day in the vortex. But we don't so now I need to reread tons.

Nez477 03-31-2007 05:19 PM

Is Zurvan still a wolf btw?