Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Help A Fellow Libertarian. Put On A Bumper Sticker. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513555)

hmkpoker 10-01-2007 11:04 PM

Help A Fellow Libertarian. Put On A Bumper Sticker.

I was driving home the other day and saw a car with a Ron Paul 2008 bumper sticker.

It's always nice to see actual people supporting liberty.

If you're a libertarian or an ancap, do the rest of us a favor and advertise. It might make someone's day.

I have registered Republican in this state, and will be voting for Ron Paul in the primary. I encourage all of you ancaps to quit pissing about the EV of voting and do the same (or at least pretend you are :P)

Iron, ban me till November.

Bartman387 10-01-2007 11:08 PM

Re: Help A Fellow Libertarian. Put On A Bumper Sticker.

ancap?

Kimbell175113 10-01-2007 11:46 PM

I have seen a bunch of "Who is Ron Paul?" flyers around campus, along with the sidewalk chalk version, and even one bumper sticker in the parking lot.

That warms my cockles.

Taso 10-02-2007 01:42 AM

For me, If I saw that flyer, and didn't know who he was, I'd probably walk by and say "I don't know" and not think of it again. I wouldn't go google it or anything...I don't know.

plzleenowhammy 10-02-2007 01:53 AM

i think ron paul is the antichrist. srsly.

ALawPoker 10-02-2007 02:37 AM

My dog met a golden retriever the other day. His owner happened to be a big Ron Paul fan. Now we are friends, and he has offered me signs and stuff, which I may hang up to make someone's day.

What a cycle.

Ron Burgundy 10-02-2007 04:11 AM

On the way to/from Whole Foods in north Austin, I can see 4 huge RP signs. I've never seen a sign for any other presidential candidate. I also routinely see lots of RP bumper stickers.

I like RP, but not enough to trash my car with bumper stickers. Bumper stickers are for annoying hippies, bible-thumpers, and miscellaneous (sp?) do-gooders who think other people really give a flying [censored] about their opinion.

Low Key 10-02-2007 04:39 AM

I was driving down US54 the other day only to see a banner/poster for RP on a flyover. My rubbernecking and shouts of "hell yeah" almost caused me to drive off the road. The banner may have said more, but it was kinda far away and I was going 65 mph, so.. not all the time in the world to be reading banners.

4 High 10-02-2007 10:35 AM

Ive seen a few Ron Paul bumper stickers in NY.

Kimbell175113 10-02-2007 10:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like RP, but not enough to trash my car with bumper stickers. Bumper stickers are for annoying hippies, bible-thumpers, and miscellaneous (sp?) do-gooders who think other people really give a flying [censored] about their opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok, when I said 'bumper sticker' I actually meant those plastic filmy things that stick to the inside of your window. Just couldn't think of a word.