Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   I am on FT with no rakeback. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=505944)

RPatterson67 09-21-2007 02:09 AM

I am on FT with no rakeback.

I'm too dumb to get rakeback or read stickies [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

PokerRakeRewards 09-21-2007 02:15 AM

Re: I am on FT with no rakeback.

Unfortunately, you do not really have any good options. See the sticky at the top of the forum.

RPatterson67 09-21-2007 02:32 AM

If you create a new acct with same name, will they actually close it?

PokerRakeRewards 09-21-2007 03:01 AM

Quote from sticky at the top of the forum:

"Most poker rooms will not allow you to create a new account under your name. This applies even if you close your account first. This is especially true for Full Tilt."

The answer to your question if it is still unclear is yes if you create a new account they will close it.

The Yugoslavian 09-25-2007 05:54 PM

Has anyone ever been able to either a) successfully create a 2nd account for rakeback on Full Tilt or b) get Full tilt to link their original account to a rakeback affiliate?

I understand these are supposed to be things that aren't done.

But PLEASE PM ME if you may have accidentally experienced one of these resolutions.

Thanks.

If I can't figure out a way to get my account linked with an affiliate who offers rakeback then I'm going to have to just move to Stars anyway, obv.

Yugoslav

Bobo Fett 09-25-2007 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone ever been able to either a) successfully create a 2nd account for rakeback on Full Tilt or b) get Full tilt to link their original account to a rakeback affiliate?

I understand these are supposed to be things that aren't done.

But PLEASE PM ME if you may have accidentally experienced one of these resolutions.

Thanks.

If I can't figure out a way to get my account linked with an affiliate who offers rakeback then I'm going to have to just move to Stars anyway, obv.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

a) Absolutely. People are posting on here all the time about how they did it...and then FT found out and shut down their account. Now, how many have gotten away with it long-term? Who knows.

b) I would bet this would be an uneqivocal no, or if anyone has, it would be quite rare.

Family member FTW?

PinataUT 09-27-2007 08:37 AM

Here's a fun one: I've got a FT account but never made a deposit. I'm still out of luck I assume.

SilverRakeBack 09-27-2007 08:38 AM

no, if you've never made a deposit, you can get rakeback on it

Ryu
SRB

PMR 09-27-2007 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you've never made a deposit, you can get rakeback on it

[/ QUOTE ]
How? I thought your only chance to enter in your affiliate's code is when creating an account.

Pokeraddict 09-27-2007 06:47 PM

It's ignore sticky day in A/R.