Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Gauging Ron Paul Support (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=445985)

Zygote 07-08-2007 02:54 PM

Gauging Ron Paul Support

bills217 07-08-2007 02:55 PM

Re: Gauging Ron Paul Support

First question too vague. Voted no on the other two.

iron81 07-08-2007 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Gauging Ron Paul Support on the 2+2 Politics forum which is chock full of libertarians far greater than their proportion in the general public.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYT

Zygote 07-08-2007 03:02 PM

im trying to change the heading to gauging Ron Paul's support on 2+2 but am having trouble

GoodCallYouWin 07-08-2007 03:03 PM

I voted no, for the last two, but that's only because I live in Canada.

owsley 07-08-2007 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Gauging Ron Paul Support on the 2+2 Politics forum which is chock full of libertarians far greater than their proportion in the general public.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYT

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you realize how popular libertarianism is becoming among college students and young people? They are disgusted with Bush and realize that the Democrats are a hopeless party of failure. When the election cycle hits its peak Paul is going to really make an impact nationwide.

Zygote 07-08-2007 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I voted no, for the last two, but that's only because I live in Canada.

[/ QUOTE ]

it wouldve been better for you to skip the question, but thats my fault for not detailing instructions.

Anyways, ive got a post for foreign nationals that support ron paul coming up so look out.

BCPVP 07-08-2007 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYT

[/ QUOTE ]
FWIW, I've noticed a lot of non-Politics members with Ron Paul avatars or similar support in their location. Still doesn't say much about his support overall.

GoodCallYouWin 07-08-2007 03:36 PM

"Anyways, ive got a post for foreign nationals that support ron paul coming up so look out."

Hurray!

NickMPK 07-08-2007 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYT

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you realize how popular libertarianism is becoming among college students and young people? They are disgusted with Bush and realize that the Democrats are a hopeless party of failure. When the election cycle hits its peak Paul is going to really make an impact nationwide.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard the exact same thing from libertarians every election cycle since I've been paying attention. Your cause won't get any more support than it did thirty years ago. I hope you're setting your bar for "impact nationwide" at about 2%.