Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Fulltilt Rakeback & IronMan (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=551676)

Limit_Donkey 11-21-2007 06:42 PM

Fulltilt Rakeback & IronMan

Since it seems all bonuses & points purchases are deducted from you're monthly rakeback figure there seems little point in the ironman promotion for me. I will achieve Iron Man this month although this is not much of an achievement as I assume most regular players would easily do this as the requirments are very low. I have read posts saying that tournament tokens do not come off your rakeback figure, can anyone confirm this? Also if you collect a heap of points/medals over six months or so and then wait until you receive the rakeback payment can you then purchase items and play on a different site for a month then come back to Fulltilt without losing that proportion of the rakeback or does that deduction hang over you for an unlimited time?

oxiej 11-21-2007 07:04 PM

Re: Fulltilt Rakeback & IronMan

deduction is for unlimited time

Bobo Fett 11-21-2007 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
deduction is for unlimited time

[/ QUOTE ]
Not neccessarily, it depends on your affiliate. Many do not carry negative balances forward to a new month.

Limit_Donkey 11-21-2007 07:30 PM

Do you know of Rakeback Nation is one of these?

Bobo Fett 11-21-2007 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you know of Rakeback Nation is one of these?

[/ QUOTE ]
No idea. I'd suggest either asking them, or posting about it in the Affiliates/Rakeback forum and see if anyone there knows.

johnnyrocket 11-21-2007 09:56 PM

i posted on this about a week ago, it will deduct from your future rakeback, however if u save up on the site til u decide to take the money off, wait til ur rakeback comes, then use the points and u will make off well and not have to pay back the subtraction

Donkey5layer 11-27-2007 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i posted on this about a week ago, it will deduct from your future rakeback, however if u save up on the site til u decide to take the money off, wait til ur rakeback comes, then use the points and u will make off well and not have to pay back the subtraction

[/ QUOTE ]

OK just to clarify because most of this is stuff i have never paid attention to before... If i wait to the day my rake hits my account then use the ironman medals and convert to a 600 bonus or convert to points then it wont count towards my next month rake?? If this is not correct can you clarify please

hime 11-27-2007 12:19 PM

Points don't count until they're used. Bonus counts as it is earned.

Donkey5layer 11-27-2007 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Points don't count until they're used. Bonus counts as it is earned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok thanks.. now lets say I use my 400k points for a plasma tv how much wile that hurt my rakeback the next month? I use ultimatepals

Suigin406 11-27-2007 02:20 PM

.005 x the number of pts, so 400K x .005 = 2000

this 2000 gets deducteed 100% from ur MGR, and it results in a 27% dedcution from ur RB payment for the month's play, or $540 in money u lose out on