Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   If a poker site were to offer insurance on hands backed by the house (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=544939)

PLOlover 11-14-2007 06:47 PM

Re: If a poker site were to offer insurance on hands backed by the hou

almost certainly you would have to pay the vig up front, get true odds insurance, that way you would pay the vig whether insurance paid off or not.

Municipal Hare 11-14-2007 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd love a rabbit hunting cam and struddle option.

The first would make sure people always chaise, cause "zomg, i could have hit".

[/ QUOTE ]
Marvellous idea. And it needn't take any extra time as a player who didn't request a rabbit hunt before the next deal could push a button to request it privately (like mucked cards view in PAHUD).

Rzitup 11-14-2007 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I mean, there might be other problems with offering insurance. But house dishonesty is not one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not house dishonesty that would be the problem, its retarded fish thinking it makes it more likely there is house dishonesty (which they most certainly would)

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I meant. If you guys think the constant rigged posts on forums are overwhelming your head would explode if you sat in a CS chair for one day.

freecard4all 11-14-2007 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you guys think the constant rigged posts on forums are overwhelming your head would explode if you sat in a CS chair for one day.

[/ QUOTE ]
ouch I'm moved to the sking ;,,,),,,,,,,,,,,,,

Did you ever try to work using your hands? Try mining work for one single day and then you can write how hard your job is.

If you don't want to, be polite, make them sure it's not rigged in any way (or tell them you just switched off their doom switch [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ) and force them to play again. We'll both make more money thanks to that.

P.S. if they come back you can say "sorry I switched by mistake to ultra-doom switch. Now you are moved to zoom switch and should by gushing cash" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Rzitup 11-15-2007 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you guys think the constant rigged posts on forums are overwhelming your head would explode if you sat in a CS chair for one day.

[/ QUOTE ]
ouch I'm moved to the sking ;,,,),,,,,,,,,,,,,

Did you ever try to work using your hands? Try mining work for one single day and then you can write how hard your job is.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Trust me, my "job" is easy. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

freecard4all 11-15-2007 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
no-one's job is easy. But take it as that if these players disappear then the site no longer needs 100 person support staff.

And you can be the one fired!

stigmata 11-15-2007 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Because then the house would have an interest in the outcome of the hand. That is bad.

[/ QUOTE ]
ffs read alobars post u retard.

CoolWave 11-15-2007 06:14 PM

i hope they dont

Rzitup 11-15-2007 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
no-one's job is easy. But take it as that if these players disappear then the site no longer needs 100 person support staff.

And you can be the one fired!

[/ QUOTE ]

I play poker for a living. The only person that is firing me is me! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

ohead 11-16-2007 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd love a rabbit hunting cam and struddle option.

The first would make sure people always chaise, cause "zomg, i could have hit".And the second would liven up the games.Hell, i'd even struddle from time to time.

[/ QUOTE ]

you should play on prima, they have rabbit hunting cams