Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Jeremy517 04-01-2007 07:18 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

BTW where is everyone?

KyrosMother 04-01-2007 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

At the moment, the only conclusion I have why the wolves killed Voj is to mislead the village. That his wolf list is wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark,

1) You think the wolves killed Voj to mislead the village.
2) You think that means Voj' wolf list (which I was on) was wrong.
3) But you are pushing me as a wolf and voting me.....

Wow!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark??? Can you explain this thought process of yours?

MDoranD 04-01-2007 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

At the moment, the only conclusion I have why the wolves killed Voj is to mislead the village. That his wolf list is wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark I think youre a villager but i think this is crazy talk. The wolves have lost 3 already including probably the 2 most powerful wolves, while they have yet to find our seer. To insinuate the wolves would do anything other than try to kill the seer with their kills is preposterous.

Boiler_bd 04-01-2007 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW where is everyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh the irony.

Jeremy517 04-01-2007 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This post reminds me of All Information where I was a wolf, and in the thread, I "guessed" the reason for the night kill and just happened to guess the actual logic that we used.

wdcbooks 04-01-2007 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This post reminds me of All Information where I was a wolf, and in the thread, I "guessed" the reason for the night kill and just happened to guess the actual logic that we used.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention that it is just about the least likely explanation possible. I had to go back like five pages to find Voj giving anything like a list. If the wolves were going to kill as a setup they would kill someone who was loudly and repeatedly wrong about a villager and who had cleared a wolf.

Voj was a seer hunt without question.

xoom 04-01-2007 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark,

Wow!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark??? Can you explain this thought process of yours?

[/ QUOTE ]

There is six people on that list. If I we assume the wolves killed voj to mislead the village, it doesn't mean that every single piece of information on his list is wrong. Thinking you are a wolf and thinking the wolves killed voj to mislead the village isn't mutually exclusive.

Mark_K 04-01-2007 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark,

Wow!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I do realise this and I am troubled. It is a conflict that I'm not sure how to resolve. Maybe they really want us to lynch fmxda? I also realise my wolf read's are not 100% perfect and my read on you could be incorrect. If this is true, I really try hard to not wear blinders and I will eventually come around.

BTW, Thanks for the countif!

MDoranD 04-01-2007 07:29 PM

dammit downgrading mark

Jeremy517 04-01-2007 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, Thanks for the countif!

[/ QUOTE ]

We all appreciate the countif, but wow, that sounded forced.