Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   POKERSTARS IS [censored] [censored] RIGGED POS (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528344)

Courtesy Flush 10-22-2007 04:57 AM

POKERSTARS IS [censored] [censored] RIGGED POS

IF YOU WIN ONE DAY YOU CAN'T WIN THE NEXT NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO! I JUST BLEW MY ENTIRE ROLL TRYING TO WIN ONE GOD DAMNED [censored] HAND AND THEY WOULDNT LET ME! I AM GOING TO [censored] KILL MYSELF.

NNNNOOOOONAN 10-22-2007 04:58 AM

Re: POKERSTARS IS [censored] [censored] RIGGED POS

now if only you could figure out how to blow your 2p2 post roll.

ipokeder 10-22-2007 04:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
IF YOU WIN ONE DAY YOU CAN'T WIN THE NEXT NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO! I JUST BLEW MY ENTIRE ROLL TRYING TO WIN ONE GOD DAMNED [censored] HAND AND THEY WOULDNT LET ME! I AM GOING TO [censored] KILL MYSELF.

[/ QUOTE ]

STA654 10-22-2007 05:01 AM

I've been there before...

badatmath 10-22-2007 05:03 AM

So this has happened to you enough times for you to know it, so you decided to play for your whole roll today...

grando 10-22-2007 05:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So this has happened to you enough times for you to know it, so you decided to play for your whole roll today...

[/ QUOTE ]

obv he was due

PokerHund 10-22-2007 05:05 AM

No surprise here. All online-rooms are rigged or cheat. Just read some of the posts here. AP rigged obviously , Pokerstars tourneys full with multi accounts , UB owned by the same cheats that owns AP.......... That's just what we know for sure. Most of what happens we will never know just for the reason that there are also some cheats out there that are not plain stupid.

teh_minbet_pokr 10-22-2007 05:06 AM

confirmed

Courtesy Flush 10-22-2007 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WELL SINCE EVERYONE ON 2+2 INSISTS IT'S ON THE UP AND UP I KEEP CONVINCING MYSELF THAT IM BEING PARANOID BUT CLEARLY THESE PATTERNS DON'T LIE. IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME EVER SINCE I STARTED A STARS ACCOUNT YEARS AGO. PEOPLE ARE JUST [censored] IGNORANT AND I'D LIKE TO TAKE THEM ALL OUT WITH ME WHEN I OFF MYSELF!

Courtesy Flush 10-22-2007 05:43 AM

I PUNCHED A PRETTY BIG HOLE IN MY WALL AND 3 OF MY KNUCKLES ARE BLEEDING. I AM PACING BACK AND FORTH ACCROSS MY APARTMENT FIGHTING THE URGE TO DO SOMETHING EVEN LESS RATIONAL.