Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

monkover 11-20-2007 11:38 AM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

[ QUOTE ]
Not even stopping at 100NL on your way down?

[/ QUOTE ]

nah i just wanted to cash out some money and i wonīt be staying longer tahn 2 week at 50nl anyways...
i left 1,5k in my ftp acount and am still getting 500$ rb at the end of the wonth so I only have to make like 10bi before starting 100nl again.
I hope crushing 50nl will also give me a lot of confidence for 200nl again...

ama0330 11-20-2007 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nah i just wanted to cash out some money and i wonīt be staying longer tahn 2 week at 50nl anyways...
i left 1,5k in my ftp acount and am still getting 500$ rb at the end of the wonth so I only have to make like 10bi before starting 100nl again.

[/ QUOTE ]

im doing the same, cashing out like 80% of my roll and moving down to rebuild. just because real world money is of much greater value to me atm, thinking of starting a business, investing etc etc.

monkover 11-20-2007 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im doing the same, cashing out like 80% of my roll and moving down to rebuild. just because real world money is of much greater value to me atm, thinking of starting a business, investing etc etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds good imo ama. Iīm doing it for very different reasons though...
I wanted some money to spend and I wasnīt ready for the swings at 200nl. i hope this will change but iīm not 100% sure.
Iīm 18 so i donīt really have to worry about starting a businees or w/e yet.

Is there anyone on here who wants me to make a 50nl video? letīs say 4-6 tables?

yellowbluebus 11-20-2007 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Is there anyone on here who wants me to make a 50nl video? letīs say 4-6 tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea!

KamiKatze 11-20-2007 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Is there anyone on here who wants me to make a 50nl video? letīs say 40-60 tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes please.

wingchunflush 11-20-2007 12:41 PM

I [censored] hate poker. I ran so goddamn bad last night. I ran into sm0kelm at a few of my tables and he owned me so hard. I flop and set and he flops broad way. All night long I couldnt hit a set, I couldnt make a flush. My top pair hands would get check called all the way down then they would hit their kicker on the river. I lose A LOT of money. Back down to [censored] 10nl. I [censored] hate you poker

ama0330 11-20-2007 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I [censored] hate poker. I ran so goddamn bad last night. I ran into sm0kelm at a few of my tables and he owned me so hard. I flop and set and he flops broad way. All night long I couldnt hit a set, I couldnt make a flush. My top pair hands would get check called all the way down then they would hit their kicker on the river. I lose A LOT of money. Back down to [censored] 10nl. I [censored] hate you poker

[/ QUOTE ]

[ ] Bankroll management
[ ] Table selection
[ ] Bankroll

ama0330 11-20-2007 12:43 PM

[ ] Progress

thing85 11-20-2007 12:44 PM

Actually, he moved back down, so:

[X] Bankroll management

wingchunflush 11-20-2007 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[X] Bankroll management
[X] Table selection
[X] Bankroll

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP. I still have a roll, there were a good number of fish at the tables that we were both at. And I moved down. I am irritated but hopefully will be back at 25nl soon so

[X] Progress