Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Las Vegas Democratic Debate (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=547209)

Taso 11-15-2007 11:09 PM

Re: Las Vegas Democratic Debate

uhhh. I think Biden gets the qoute of the debate,

"I like diamonds."

j555 11-15-2007 11:11 PM

Kucinich won. They were all talking about privacy, yet all except Kucinich and Richardson voted for the Patriot Act and/or to renew the Patriot Act. 4 of them voted for the Iraq war and now have flip flopped. They're all frauds.

Ineedaride2 11-15-2007 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Supposed to end at 10, I have no idea now. I still say Biden owned this debate.

[/ QUOTE ]

So far, I agree. To be honest, if I didn't know a lot of their TRUE position, I could pick 4 or 5 that I think did really well up til now in the debate.

Thank God I keep up.

Taso 11-15-2007 11:18 PM

Biden is a funny dude, in any case. I think he's starting to be more like himself on the stage, instead of uptight/politician type, you know? Obviously its for political reasons, but nevertheless, he's had some good lines.

Ineedaride2 11-15-2007 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Biden is a funny dude, in any case. I think he's starting to be more like himself on the stage, instead of uptight/politician type, you know? Obviously its for political reasons, but nevertheless, he's had some good lines.

[/ QUOTE ]

Biden, Dodd and Richardson are all starting to act like this. Why not? They're collectively polling at what...6%?

Taso 11-15-2007 11:24 PM

Uhh, I don't know, I didn't find Dodd or Richardson funny at all...I didn't get any of Richardson's jokes either. And why did Hillary say she was wearing asbestos? What was that about.

Ineedaride2 11-15-2007 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Uhh, I don't know, I didn't find Dodd or Richardson funny at all...I didn't get any of Richardson's jokes either. And why did Hillary say she was wearing asbestos? What was that about.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's flame retardant.

Plus, it's a carcinogen. Don't know whether she was planning on getting flamed or spreading cancer.

Taso 11-15-2007 11:29 PM

hahah, you're as funny as biden man! get on that stage.

Pavarotti 11-16-2007 03:55 PM

Anybody who watched this to find out who of these ignorant fools your going vote for is just plain stupid.

I can't imagine anybody watching that debate actually taking them seriously.

Man, none of them answered a damn question.

The Intelligence factor between Democrats and Republicans is so staggeringly different.

At least between the Candidates.

LOL at all those planted audience questions too.

What a big joke the Democratic Party has turned into

Zygote 11-16-2007 03:59 PM

lol at the cnn panel always saying hillary kicked ass. I dont know what i'm missing.