Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   in same line as very rude customer, ratemyplay (long with cliff notes) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=76788)

Jules22 04-01-2006 07:12 PM

in same line as very rude customer, ratemyplay (long with cliff notes)

this post is inspired by the guy who is horrifically rude to the olive garden waitress

3 years ago (yes this actually happened 3 years ago, not yesterday [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) i was in line at a subway. i was very very hungry, as i had just put in a long day doing vacuum cleaner demonstrations (i was a vacuum cleaner salesman). the day was going pretty good as i had closed a pretty good deal earlier, but it was a tough close so it was late and i was ravenous.

unfortunately the lady in front of me was being quite the bitch. subway had some chicken parm sandwhich that had just come out like that day, and none of the employees knew the "default specs" or whatever was supposed to come on it. so this high school age girl, who was btw not unattractive, and i was only 19 at this time so this probably weighed in on my future actions, is trying to ask her what she would like on her sandwhich. This pissed the lady off pretty bad, and she let the worker know she was very upset that she couldnt have a default sandwhich. Some other worker comes over and she started chewing him up and down about not knowing how to make a sandwich right and etc. I am about to pass out from hunger at this point, and after this lady goes "HOW HARD IS IT TO WORK IN A SANDWICH SHOP ANYWAY?!" that was enough for me.

"Excuse me ma'am, but i believe you are being VERY rude! All this poor girl asked it what you wanted on your sub, she even told you the basic ingredients (breaded chicken cutlets cheese and spaghetti sauce i think), and you are raising your voice in a totally inappropriate manner!"

"HOW IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS?!" she yelled back at me.

at this point, i could not have been any more fed up.

"How unhappy is your life, for you to get so worked up over NOTHING? Is your life really that awful that you have to resort to acting like this, you are a grown woman i think you need to cut it out it is totally inappropriate."

the lady looked pretty hurt by what i had said. she said WELL I AM NEVER COMING BACK HERE or something of that nature and stormed out. the subway team thanked me profusely (altho i still had to pay for my food lol) and i ate it and left in a pretty unremarkable fashion. should i have just kept to myself in that spot? would i have said anything if she was yelling at an ugly girl, or a dude? what do you guys think?

CLIFF NOTES
in line about to faint away of hunger
lady is holding up line with bulls***
i let her know she is on some bulls***
she storms out offended
i get kudos, eat and leave pretty self satisfied at the time
thoughts?

d-baggery 04-01-2006 07:14 PM

Re: in same line as very rude customer, ratemyplay (long with cliff no

mmm...cutlets.

billygrippo 04-01-2006 07:15 PM

nh

Gildwulf 04-01-2006 07:20 PM

Yea, but how much did you tip?

gamblore99 04-01-2006 07:25 PM

Re: in same line as very rude customer, ratemyplay (long with cliff notes)

nice.

crackhead 04-01-2006 07:51 PM

nh sir!!!

surfinillini 04-01-2006 07:52 PM

yea, most old lady's are unhappy...your story just validates that

Trouthunter 04-02-2006 10:30 PM

I would have done the same thing. Good call.

27offsuit 04-02-2006 10:35 PM

C'mon, we know you fu*ked the subway chick....

tagtastic 04-02-2006 10:40 PM

Is this one of those "I was actually the villain" reverse posts?