Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Home Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   I may have been cheated... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555554)

Off Duty 11-27-2007 09:29 PM

Re: I may have been cheated...

tl;dr

chopstick 11-28-2007 02:11 AM

Let it go.

The mental and emotional tolls on you aren't worth whatever you think you can get out of spending any more time on this. Do something else for a few weeks, then when you are sure you've let it go, head on back.

metsfan88 11-28-2007 04:30 AM

leave while your ahead next time. your alarm going off was a warning something was going to happen.

jk

i read some of it but not all. if you think they are your friends, it probably was just a bad beat. if there has been cheating like rigging the deck in the past then you may have a point.

916greatest 11-28-2007 02:01 PM

You post a hella long post about netting yourself a lost of $40. Wow your pretty cool.

PantsOnFire 11-28-2007 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Highly unlikely I'm beat, but I know he'll call a push, so I call to assess the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]
Forget about being cheated and concentrate on this.

Lottery Larry 11-28-2007 02:29 PM

Too bad you're not.

Lottery Larry 11-28-2007 02:32 PM

I STILL can't figure out why you thought half of your "this is fishy" reasons had anything to do with this particular hand, as far as being cheated...

lay off the vegetable material, ya freak...

pfapfap 11-28-2007 03:20 PM

Heh. I was fairly sober while posting. I was just trying to establish character.

I was just worried that this game I love may have been compromised, and I panicked a bit.

Also, haven't said this yet, congrats on Modhood, LL. Now you get to do a lot more work. Whee! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Seriously, tho', you're a perfect choice to keep the riff raff in line.

Lottery Larry 11-28-2007 03:21 PM

After THAT post, I may be adding you to that group....

Rottersod 11-28-2007 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Heh. I was fairly sober while posting. I was just trying to establish character.

I was just worried that this game I love may have been compromised, and I panicked a bit.

Also, haven't said this yet, congrats on Modhood, LL. Now you get to do a lot more work. Whee! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Seriously, tho', you're a perfect choice to keep the riff raff in line.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha. When I first read this I thought you congratulated Larry on his manhood . [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]