Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Calling FakePlasticTrees: you gonna pay up this bet or are you scum? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=401323)

Rupert 05-12-2007 09:13 AM

Calling FakePlasticTrees: you gonna pay up this bet or are you scum?

[yes it was dumb not to escrow]

FakePlasticTrees:

I made a bet in this thread for the nextgen vs duck HU for 20k matchup

[ QUOTE ]
i'll take $400 on nextgen for $500 on duck
($500 for me if gen wins, $400 for you if duck wins)

tufat (& others) can vouch or we can escrow

[/ QUOTE ]

You sent me a PM saying

[ QUOTE ]
I'll take you up on that bet, saw that tufat vouched for you. I can have 2+2er DogGz vouch for me, we did an 800$ prop bet not a week ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

I confirmed the bet via PM

After the match I sent you a PM asking where you wanna send it (FT/stars) but got no response. I left it a couple of days and sent again. No response. Posted on original thread. No response.

I want to have faith cos I want my money but i'm thinking that you just tried to grim me for $400 (lol ya rly). Pay up bro

SkinnyLittleTwig 05-12-2007 09:16 AM

Re: Calling FakePlasticTrees: you gonna pay up this bet or are you scu

[censored] welshers

mbillie1 05-12-2007 09:21 AM

FPT just [censored] it to me, F the haters [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

4drugmoney 05-12-2007 09:22 AM

OMG you made a bet with him? Hes a known scammer. Mods wont ban him for some reason

mbillie1 05-12-2007 09:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OMG you made a bet with him? Hes a known scammer. Mods wont ban him for some reason

[/ QUOTE ]

Rly? He shipped me $ for free when I was busto before just so I could clear my FTP PPA bonus, I don't know about any scams but he's legit AFAIK

4drugmoney 05-12-2007 09:26 AM

I forget who it was but he scammed somone for 100$ (yes a whole hundred $)And he even confirmed it

Nonfiction 05-12-2007 09:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mbillie1 05-12-2007 09:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I forget who it was but he scammed somone for 100$ (yes a whole hundred $)And he even confirmed it

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, who did he supposedly scam? TR/link? Not knowing anything about this, I would have said I'd vouch for him just based on my dealings with him.

4drugmoney 05-12-2007 09:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, who did he supposedly scam? TR/link? Not knowing anything about this, I would have said I'd vouch for him just based on my dealings with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

R U serious? There where huge threads about this guy scamming. Im not going look up the links. Hes basically a smaller version of AK47 suited/VIG/ Schoolaments (Even though he made up for it)

mbillie1 05-12-2007 09:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
R U serious? There where huge threads about this guy scamming. Im not going look up the links. Hes basically a smaller version of AK47 suited/VIG/ Schoolaments (Even though he made up for it)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying you're wrong, I just didn't know, live and learn tho.