Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Internet Gambling, help me find a good site to play at IN EUROS (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=541153)

cocofrite 11-08-2007 06:26 AM

Internet Gambling, help me find a good site to play at IN EUROS

I need lots of traffic to play lots of tables of 400nl+, heads-up games of limit 15/30+ (or very shorthanded - I don't need as much traffic for those are they're much harder to multitable), good rakeback, good software (being able to use ahk would be great) and possibility of inter-account transfer would be nice too.

Best answer before sunday gets $10 on stars.

kimchi 11-08-2007 09:26 AM

Re: Internet Gambling, help me find a good site to play at IN EUROS

Only sites I know of that let you play in Euros are B2B network (I think all their games are in Euros) and all the Cryptologic sites (you can deposit in Euros at the Cryptos, but choose between Euros, $, and GBP at the tables).

I think the traffic on these sites is pretty low, and not many people play on the Euro tables at the Cryptos

Uniqueuponhim 11-08-2007 09:31 AM

Try Pokerheaven, they seem to have exactly what you need and raketherake gives 30% rakeback

dersl 11-08-2007 09:43 AM

Party... They let you keep your money in Euro, and everytime you join a table the money is changed to Dollar und changed back once you leave a table.

kimchi 11-08-2007 09:50 AM

I'm not sure if OP wants a Euro account or wants to play in Euros at the tables.

My hourly rate is decreasing with the collapsing $ so I can see why people are searching for Euro or GBP tables

sixfour 11-08-2007 10:53 AM

Why would you want to play in euros? Having an account in a non-US currency is fine, but actually playing in that currency is usually madness, DUCY?

sonneti 11-08-2007 12:37 PM

I won't jibber jabber or talk in riddles but if you play in euros and you are paying more rake.

If you want a base account euros I'm pretty sure you can have a party poker account in euro. Each time you play on a dollar table it will convert back and forward at the same rate.

Komodo 11-08-2007 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I won't jibber jabber or talk in riddles but if you play in euros and you are paying more rake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont know about B2b, but its not true for bossmedia who caps it on 1,5Euro which is less than 3$

cocofrite 11-08-2007 05:42 PM

No more rakeback for me on party [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] so I just play a MTT there from time to time.

80% of my bankroll has been in dollars for almost three years and I'm fed up of getting less and less euros for the same $ amount everytime I cashout.
This is why I'd like to play in my currency, the almighty €.

ikestoys 11-08-2007 05:58 PM

playing in Euros is dumb.... there hasn't been a better time to buy dollars for a long time