Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   New Forum Needed: OOT REJECTS (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=482133)

BluffTHIS! 08-20-2007 01:19 PM

New Forum Needed: OOT REJECTS

With all the constant whining about stars and threads getting locked in OOT, I think we need a trash bin for the OOT forum, called "OOT REJECTS". This would be a forum where no one can start a new thread, but any poster could respond to existing threads, which all got there by being moved there. This way the OOT mods can just move the sucky threads there and the posters who originally started them couldn't claim their discussion was totally cutoff.

Wait you say! That's BB4Life? OK, then the admins could allow the OOT mods to just move any thread they want to BB4Life with the stipulation that the mods there can't lock or delete such threads.

Or just make a forum called the "TRASHBIN" where any mod of any forum can move a thread there, and again no new threads are started within that forum. For example, I'm sure even NT! would agree with me that all threads started by Myrtle the Turdle should be moved there on sight without reading the OP.

NT! 08-20-2007 01:28 PM

Re: New Forum Needed: OOT REJECTS

oh look, it's monday afternoon, time for another terrible idea thread from bluffthis

BluffTHIS! 08-20-2007 01:31 PM

You tellin me most of the mods would not like a "TrashBin" forum to which they could capriciously and arbitrarily move any thread they wished without giving the posters a cause to complain discussion got cut off?

2/325Falcon 08-20-2007 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh look, it's monday afternoon, time for another terrible idea thread from bluffthis

[/ QUOTE ]

This is racist against Asians. It's Tuesday morning in China.

NT! 08-20-2007 01:33 PM

the only mods who would need such a forum are the ones who lack the stones to simply lock a crappy thread and stand by their decision.

ATF is the place to complain, if people didn't come here to bitch and moan you'd have nothing to do all day.

stabn 08-20-2007 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is racist against Asians. It's Tuesday morning in China.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it isn't. It is only 1:35am, middle of the night imo.

stabn 08-20-2007 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the only mods who would need such a forum are the ones who lack the stones to simply lock a crappy thread and stand by their decision.

ATF is the place to complain, if people didn't come here to bitch and moan you'd have nothing to do all day.

[/ QUOTE ]

But wouldn't it be nice if bluffthis could only post in 'the trashbin'?

NT! 08-20-2007 01:37 PM

it would be nice if bluffthis couldn't post at all

tuq 08-20-2007 01:38 PM

In before a good idea.

diebitter 08-20-2007 01:40 PM

Good idea.

I'd also welcome all posters deemed as trolls only be allowed to post here and nowhere else so it is a transhbin in a more complete sense.

I nom 'The Rathole' as a name.