Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   NL final weekend predictions polls (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=511323)

StevieG 09-28-2007 06:42 PM

Re: NL final weekend predictions polls

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
True enough, but they also are getting a surprisingly low amount of confidence in the wild card poll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? They're second in the poll.

[/ QUOTE ]

PF,

When I made the post, they were in third.

kbfc 09-28-2007 06:56 PM

Here's my prediction:

On Saturday when there are 157 critical games being played, all but 1 will be blacked out thanks to our good friends at FOX. [censored] YOU FOX. And I suppose [censored] YOU MLB for agreeing to that contract.

MrFeelNothin 09-28-2007 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's my prediction:

On Saturday when there are 157 critical games being played, all but 1 will be blacked out thanks to our good friends at FOX. [censored] YOU FOX. And I suppose [censored] YOU MLB for agreeing to that contract.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holla at MLB Extra Innings.

THAY3R 09-28-2007 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here's my prediction:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, lol?

kbfc 09-28-2007 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here's my prediction:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you so sure about this? The blackouts cover MLB.tv. I would be shocked if they didn't cover MLB-EI as well.

wh1t3bread 09-28-2007 07:03 PM

Only the Saturday night games will be on Xtra Innings as usual. All the afternoon games will be blacked out. That means the entire NL race won't be on unless you get one of the games on FOX.

Spellmen 09-28-2007 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Only the Saturday night games will be on Xtra Innings as usual. All the afternoon games will be blacked out. That means the entire NL race won't be on unless you get one of the games on FOX.

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in Pennsylvania, I'm almost certain the Mets/Marlins or some NL West fuckery will be on. [censored] you cable companies, FOX, and MLB

Los Feliz Slim 09-28-2007 07:35 PM

Paging Bob Costas. Anybody still want to argue against the wildcard?

THAY3R 09-28-2007 07:37 PM

If there wasn't a wild card, this weekend would still be ridiculously awesome.

Not that I dislike the WC...

Chrisman886 09-28-2007 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here's my prediction:

[/ QUOTE ]

Holla at strategically located Slingboxes

[/ QUOTE ]