Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

Josh! 11-09-2007 07:22 AM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

Down like seven billion buy ins on FT tonight. Two outered three times and then annoying stuff like a setted KK running into Kh 10h and the turn and river coming heart heart to make flush. Lost most coinflips as well, AK > JJ, AK > JJ, AK > J8 (!) and a few AJ+ vs PP incidents. Got my money in on a number 12/15 outer draws that missed as well.

Sickest hand was my 44 flopping a full on a 848 board only for the river to be another 8, making the bigger house for the villain who held 99. That was for 200BB as well :@

whyzze 11-09-2007 07:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
uNL...i need a job so I dont have to be a telemarketer...my finance degree appears to be useless in michigan if I cant sell insurance/loans/other

[/ QUOTE ]

So sell insurance/loans/other?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think he's saying he's already doing that - it's the only job available.

[/ QUOTE ]

not quite...i would do it if I could. sales is EZ.

my canadianess wont let me get a license from the SEC. Need a green card, work visa will not suffice.

bozzer 11-09-2007 07:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
uNL...i need a job so I dont have to be a telemarketer...my finance degree appears to be useless in michigan if I cant sell insurance/loans/other

[/ QUOTE ]

So sell insurance/loans/other?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think he's saying he's already doing that - it's the only job available.

[/ QUOTE ]

not quite...i would do it if I could. sales is EZ.

my canadianess wont let me get a license from the SEC. Need a green card, work visa will not suffice.

[/ QUOTE ]

UK ftw

Gelford 11-09-2007 08:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are looking into being an Equity Analyst/Currency Trader like I was until recently ? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

bazooka87 11-09-2007 08:16 AM

AQ<67 for a decent chiplead of a $12 180 man. As it is, out in 6th [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
But not too bad considering I was down to less than a bb with 14 people after 710dd<89 on a 289 two diamond flop bvb, pretty standard. I'm not going too great with tourneys, but not too bad. Around breakeven at the moment I think. But I think that's variance, I know my game is improving a ton at least

whyzze 11-09-2007 08:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are looking into being an Equity Analyst/Currency Trader like I was until recently ? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats the kind of stuff I want to do...and I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] credit analysis.

But for the past month...ive been looking for anything that uses my degree. otherwise...they will deport me lol.

bazooka87 11-09-2007 08:50 AM

Only 100 tlb points from top 100 for the monthly tlb

Nielsio 11-09-2007 09:02 AM

My 10K post,

Musings on learning and the learning mindset
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...umber=12873509

thing85 11-09-2007 09:21 AM

Okay Brew...time to start on my 6k hands goal for the day. I don't have a whole lot to do today, so I should be able to get it done by tonight. Going to break it up into 1-2k sessions so that I don't kill myself.

Gelford 11-09-2007 09:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats the kind of stuff I want to do...and I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] credit analysis.

But for the past month...ive been looking for anything that uses my degree. otherwise...they will deport me lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah well ... I have gotten a job that uses my economics degree, but honestly I hope to quietly sharpen my equity analyst/currency trader skills.

Bloody annoying that you need a roll to play for real money, that exercise takes forever [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]