Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   TR:Tripping on shrooms+the cops. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=529663)

danvh 10-24-2007 02:00 AM

Re: TR:Tripping on shrooms+the cops.

My roommate is a cop and hearing these stories from the other side is a lot more amusing.

Janabis 10-24-2007 02:11 AM

Next time just drive your van to Canada to do your weed/shrooms and the cops won't hassle you like that.

Hiltonian 10-24-2007 02:17 AM

The responses to this are more retarded than the op itself...

WhiteKnight 10-24-2007 02:22 AM

2 grams could get you feeling it for sure, although you weren't tripping per se. The rabbit hole goes much deeper.

DrVanNostrin 10-24-2007 03:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Definitely not a weed high. I smoke basically every day, and I could tell the difference. Not to mention I only had 3 or 4 hits throughout the night.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's called the placebo effect

*** 10-24-2007 03:39 AM

OP, you were [censored] UP!

scorcher863 10-24-2007 03:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You were in no way "tripping HARD"

[/ QUOTE ]

I took 2.2 grams of shrooms today for the first time and it had me tooore up. Half the time I couldnt even make sense of waht was going on. Is this typical of tripping hard?

Also, my friend took the same amount and didn't feel a thing. He has taken acid twice before and felt no effects. Is there such thing as an immunity to psychadelics?

WhiteKnight 10-24-2007 04:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there such thing as an immunity to psychadelics?

[/ QUOTE ]
Tolerance is built up and lost over a very short time frame (less than 24 hours). Cross tolerance between mushrooms, peyote and lsd exists because the drugs all function similarily within your brain's neurochemistry (acting as a serotonin agonist).

Each person is unique, and these drugs have a peculiar way of affecting people differently. The first few times I tried lsd it had no effect, even though subsequent blotters from the same sheet definitely elicited a response.

2.2 grams of shrooms might seem overwhelming to a novice psychonaut, but trust me when I say the rabbit hole goes much deeper.

Vyse 10-24-2007 04:23 AM

I did an eighth my first trip.

Suffice to say I didn't enjoy it. I didn't not enjoy it either, though; I was basically consciously unconscious.

People underrate how intense it is.

WhoIam 10-24-2007 07:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I did an eighth my first trip.

Suffice to say I didn't enjoy it. I didn't not enjoy it either, though; I was basically consciously unconscious.

People underrate how intense it is.

[/ QUOTE ] This almost exactly describes my first time doing mushrooms. When I was coming down but still tripping pretty hard, someone asked me if it was fun. My response was "it's not fun or not fun" which still strikes me as an odd bit of wordplay. My other gem was "It's like the difference between a square and a cube. A square can't understand a cube except two-dimensionally."