Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Absolute Poker Affiliate Payments... WTF? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=520991)

Diggity D 10-11-2007 06:28 PM

Absolute Poker Affiliate Payments... WTF?

Wondering if any absolute affiliates have received their payments yet this month?

Absolute just gets worse and worse when it comes to making payments on a regular basis. Seriously wtf?

hallo! 10-11-2007 06:40 PM

Re: Absolute Poker Affiliate Payments... WTF?

i read on raketracker they had problems with the right amounts so it takes a little while again..

RakeTheRake 10-11-2007 08:06 PM

Hey Diggity

You know...it's just you...

AP are actually absolutely fine (no pun intended)
They actually don’t profess to pay rakeback or affiliates early...for rakeback they have an 18th deadline...(which is soft at best)

They usually make them as early as possible...this month it didn’t figure that way because of work commitments and conferences....

But you think so far in October justifies late and a “WTF” comment...

Good work...

RTR

e_phemeral 10-12-2007 01:58 PM

As of this morning, I did not have my rakeback yet either. It usually pays on the 11th of each month. Anyone get it yet? I am at work and can't check.

Pokeraddict 10-12-2007 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As of this morning, I did not have my rakeback yet either. It usually pays on the 11th of each month. Anyone get it yet? I am at work and can't check.

[/ QUOTE ]

Affiliates are complaining on 3 affiliate forums I follow that they have not been paid. The blame is completely on AP, don't go to hang your affiliate over it. AP is just not any good at keeping their word. UB has had the same problems since the merger.

RakeTheRake 10-13-2007 08:41 AM

To be honest AP have always said they will try and make the payments on or before the 15th of the following month

The last 2 months have been around the 8th and 11th which was great...but i really dont think anyone needs to get too excited just yet.

Yes it would be good if AP could work to a fixed date earlier in the month so people could budget better, and this is something we will pass on to them.

But the chances of anyone not getting paid for September are practically zero...all that is required is some patience

kind regards

RakeTheRake

Pokeraddict 10-13-2007 10:03 AM

Right, I was implying keeping their word on affiliate payments as UB has been late over and over. Everyone will get paid.

fourkingbs 10-13-2007 06:47 PM

It really seems like you support absolute 100% RTR.
Thats cool, but can you explain to me why?

grando 10-13-2007 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It really seems like you support absolute 100% RTR.
Thats cool, but can you explain to me why?

[/ QUOTE ]

$$$$$