Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Health and Fitness (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   What are thermogenics? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354721)

onlinebeginner 08-15-2007 12:41 PM

Re: What are thermogenics?

[ QUOTE ]
onlinebeginner,

why don't you just stop "doing nothing" ?????

wanna know what burns more calories that "doing nothing"?? DOING ANYTHING, so go do something...

[/ QUOTE ]

ya i'm looking to enhance what i already do...who said i do nothing?

anyway does adderall help you burn extra calories, or are its weight loss benefits only through having a smaller appetite?

lozen 08-15-2007 12:45 PM

That is my question on Hot Rox does it help you burn additional calories if you are working out and eating right?

mattnxtc 08-15-2007 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That is my question on Hot Rox does it help you burn additional calories if you are working out and eating right?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the claim. Heck buy a bottle and try it out...I personally did a bottle of it and lsot some weight..now can I say definitively that it was b/c of teh HRX? Of course not...but I did have more energy so I cant really complain.

onlinebeginner 08-16-2007 04:25 PM

anyway does adderall help you burn extra calories, or are its weight loss benefits only through having a smaller appetite?

DrewDevil 08-16-2007 05:40 PM

I take ephedrine and have for years. You can order it online at mega-pro.com. It is still legal to buy it in the U.S., but there's some ruse about it having to be for asthma and not for weight loss. You also have to fax in some info about yourself and I think there are some states you can't ship it to.

Ephedrine is a superb appetite suppressant and energy booster. I take it 3x a day 25mg, with 200 mg caffeine.

I tried Hot-Rox Xtreme and it did not cut my appetite one bit.

onlinebeginner 08-16-2007 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thirddan 08-16-2007 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

onlinebeginner 08-17-2007 05:16 PM

paging kyleb

kyleb 08-17-2007 05:24 PM

I have no idea, which is why I haven't responded.

thirddan 08-17-2007 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]