Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Cake, Chili, Carbon,and Red Star Poker bonus (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=529820)

eazy4sure 10-23-2007 09:30 PM

Cake, Chili, Carbon,and Red Star Poker bonus

i was wondering if any of these sites are legitimate as to cash outs, customer service, and easy to clear bonuses. i have done a lot of research, on forums and poker reviews, but can't find the endorsements that would make me feel comfortable putting in several hundred dollars. i play stars, bodog, and absolute normally but have takin a beating lately and need a change of scenery and why not try for some bonus money also....please help and thank you

Pokeraddict 10-23-2007 09:42 PM

Re: Cake, Chili, Carbon,and Red Star Poker bonus

I've never played at Carbon but if you are a US player you should know they do not use epass . Cake and Red Star cash out to epass in about 24 hours. I don't think you can get checks from either though. I've never played Chili.

Bobo Fett 10-23-2007 10:27 PM

Probably be helpful if you told us where you're from (US or not) and what you play. If you're from the US, forget Chili...they're an iPoker skin.

eazy4sure 10-23-2007 10:36 PM

i am a u.s. player and i play NL from 25-50cent to $2-$4. i use epass.

Bobo Fett 10-23-2007 10:50 PM

Then Chili's out, and if you need EPP it sounds like from what PA said that Carbon is out as well. Cake and Red Star are on the same network, you should find lots of threads in this forum on Cake if you'd like to get more opinions.

eazy4sure 10-23-2007 11:12 PM

i'm not very good on these forums and i can't find anything saying whether cake poker is legit. judging by what pokeraddict said hopefully they are. thank you for all of your help so far

Pokeraddict 10-23-2007 11:18 PM

I play on Cake a decent amount, their software needs work but if you use epass cashouts won't be a problem.

eazy4sure 10-23-2007 11:26 PM

thanks alot fellas

dlk9s 10-24-2007 01:35 AM

Cake has actually improved the software in the month or two I have been playing there. When I first started, the tables would freeze on me all the time (I'd even have times where some tables would freeze and others would be fine). After a couple updates, most problems have been fixed. The one problem I still have is after I play a S&G, I can't open up any other tables once I return to the main lobby, and sometimes the tables aren't even listed. I have to close the software and restart.

But I digress, as this wasn't really relevant to the question.

foldmasta 10-24-2007 06:55 PM

I am a very risk averse player (and depositor...). cake is fine, don't know about the others. Their software may not be on par with the best (stars/fulltilt) but i don't have many freezes (vista home premium). As a US player (you, i'm not) that has not endless sites to play at i sure think clearing the cake bonus + getting rakeback is a must...