Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Trip Report: Getting Genital Warts Removed (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=509532)

PoBoy321 09-26-2007 02:44 AM

Trip Report: Getting Genital Warts Removed

I admit, the title is a little bit misleading because I haven't actually gotten it done yet, but I have an appointment to get some genital warts, that I picked up from some bar skank about 2 months ago, removed tomorrow morning. My question to OOT is: What should I expect? They're freezing them off with liquid nitrogen. Will it be painful? Will I be cursing the wretched [censored]'s name for hours on end?

Trip report to follow.

xxThe_Lebowskixx 09-26-2007 02:44 AM

Re: Trip Report: Getting Genital Warts Removed

life sentence?

edfurlong 09-26-2007 02:46 AM

I think there was a thread about some dude doing it diy style a year or so ago.

selurah 09-26-2007 02:46 AM

Sounds fun!

kyleb 09-26-2007 02:47 AM

I had warts removed from my hands with cryotherapy. It was so painful, and that was my hands.

BTW, cryotherapy has not been shown to work permanently, so you're getting your dick frozen for nothing. Enjoy.

Eurotrash 09-26-2007 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think there was an oot thread about some dude doing it diy style a year or so ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, the guy that did it with that freeze-away stuff.

that was also the guy that used to play Zeppelin on his guitar for his kids' bedtime story.

edit: and is this the real PoBoy?

PoBoy321 09-26-2007 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
life sentence?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it seems that they're just Molluscum Contagiosum, which is only unsightly and causes no other health problems, but can be transmittable for up to three years, even after the warts are removed. This is very different from genital warts caused by HPV which is incurable and can cause numerous health problems, not the least of which is an increased likelihood of cancer.

However, when they remove my dick warts, they're gonna do a biopsy to be sure.

PoBoy321 09-26-2007 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had warts removed from my hands with cryotherapy. It was so painful, and that was my hands.

BTW, cryotherapy has not been shown to work permanently, so you're getting your dick frozen for nothing. Enjoy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwwwwww [censored].

kyleb 09-26-2007 02:50 AM

Oh, it's true my friend. They finally used local anesthesia and used a CO2 laser to burn and cut them out, and that finally worked. Unfortunately I'm not sure this is applicable in your case.

PoBoy321 09-26-2007 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, it's true my friend. They finally used local anesthesia and used a CO2 laser to burn and cut them out, and that finally worked. Unfortunately I'm not sure this is applicable in your case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I talked to my doctor about it and he said that freezing them off would be the best option. A friend of mine got the same thing when he was sixteen and said that it wasn't so bad.

We'll see what the trip report brings.

PoBoy321 09-26-2007 02:55 AM

Eurotrash: yes. This is the real PoBoy.

Haven't been around for a while, so I figured that I might as well start off strong with a dick warts trip report for all o' y'all.

bronx bomber 09-26-2007 04:55 AM

Call my Dr. Ivana Chopyacokoff-1-800-whack-it. Guaranteed that they never come back.

JustinWilliams 09-26-2007 05:01 AM

dont get them frozen off, it wud kill

BigCummins 09-26-2007 06:18 AM

I rubbed some voodoo oil on mine and they were gone in a couple weeks! thanks Dr. Nick.

Michael Davis 09-26-2007 06:22 AM

Not sure why they're freezing off molluscum. It's not that big of a deal although it is highly contagious.

Anyways, I've had an actual genital wart burned, frozen, and then excised. The burning and the freezing were completely useless but loop excision is an excellent procedure with an extremely high success rate (it's pretty much always successful). LEEP isn't offered at many public hospitals and whatnot because it's very expensive, call around to various dermatologists and find out who will use it. I highly recommend it over liquid nitrogen, although honestly molluscum should be much easier to remove than genital warts.

-Michael

ChipWrecked 09-26-2007 07:20 AM

Compound W ftw.

otnemem 09-26-2007 08:13 AM

PoBoy,

When I was like 13, I had 15 warts frozen off of my hand. I don't know what the hell happened to me, but for some reason my hands were covered. They divided the procedure up over two or three days. It didn't hurt at all. It's very cold, obviously, but I remember thinking that it wasn't really painful, just uncomfortable. And I was 13 at the time. I haven't had a wart since (13 years later).

Bostaevski 09-26-2007 10:25 AM

It's gonna sting but won't be as bad as you think. It will be about 20 minutes later that it starts to hurt - like deep ball ache. I mean this is just what I heard....

mbillie1 09-26-2007 10:28 AM

I am eagerly awaiting tomorrow afternoon

TripleH68 09-26-2007 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
loop excision is an excellent procedure with an extremely high success rate (it's pretty much always successful).

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

It hurts a little, but you can go get ice cream when you're done.

Don_Lapre 09-26-2007 10:45 AM

pics?

suzzer99 09-26-2007 10:48 AM

I've had planter's warts on my foot and a wart on my finger frozen. The process is completely painless. Only problem is a couple of the really big planters warts hurt a lot when the tissue woke back up.

tpir 09-26-2007 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They're freezing them off with liquid nitrogen. Will it be painful?

[/ QUOTE ]
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6629/t1000rpoe4.jpg

Anacardo 09-26-2007 11:09 AM

What ever happened to that Dex guy, anyway.

Hope he's hangin' with less triflin' hoes these days, that story was a bummer and a half.

blinden84 09-26-2007 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
PoBoy,

When I was like 13, I had 15 warts frozen off of my hand. I don't know what the hell happened to me, but for some reason my hands were covered. They divided the procedure up over two or three days. It didn't hurt at all. It's very cold, obviously, but I remember thinking that it wasn't really painful, just uncomfortable. And I was 13 at the time. I haven't had a wart since (13 years later).

[/ QUOTE ]

I had one wart and my brother got sick and was in the pediatricians office and my mom showed the doctor it, and he grabbed my hand and said, "ohh, and reached behind his back and grabbed scissors and cut the damn thing off, I passed out, and ever since have been traumatized by doctors.

Hope they dont' do THAT to your dick.

miajag 09-26-2007 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They're freezing them off with liquid nitrogen. Will it be painful?

[/ QUOTE ]
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6629/t1000rpoe4.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] awesome.

Jazzy3113 09-26-2007 11:13 AM

I always feel bad that when I go out I dont always get to randomly hook up, but this thread makes me feel alot better.
Thanks OP!

KotOD 09-26-2007 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I had one wart and my brother got sick and was in the pediatricians office and my mom showed the doctor it, and he grabbed my hand and said, "ohh, and reached behind his back and grabbed scissors and cut the damn thing off, I passed out, and ever since have been traumatized by doctors.

Hope they dont' do THAT to your dick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to see the title of that thread though.

DosXX 09-26-2007 01:08 PM

I had warts on my hand, got them frozen off, it worked for only about 30% of them. Seriously this is how I got them off: I urinated on my hands. Within 2 weeks they were all gone and haven't come back. Clearly your warts are different, so YMMV.

LonesomeFugitive 09-26-2007 01:33 PM

How long do scientists say it is going to take to find a cure for this stuff?

Bostaevski 09-26-2007 02:55 PM

my buddy had a wart on his knuckle and it was huuuge. One day he takes this serrated knife and slices it off. Blood shot across the room. Wart did not come back.

DarrenX 09-26-2007 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had warts on my hand, got them frozen off, it worked for only about 30% of them. Seriously this is how I got them off: I urinated on my hands. Within 2 weeks they were all gone and haven't come back. Clearly your warts are different, so YMMV.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this part of "home remedies THEY don't want you to know about"??

Peter Harris 09-26-2007 03:34 PM

did you wrap it?

[ QUOTE ]
Molluscum Contagiosum

[/ QUOTE ]

doest this mean when people eat molluscs they are eating warts? eew.

PoBoy321 09-26-2007 04:08 PM

UPDATE: So this morning, my doctor's office called me up to tell me that he called in sick and wouldn't be able to perform the procedure today. He isn't able to reschedule for another THREE [censored] WEEKS. I think it is now necessary to take matters into my own hands. How should I take care of my dick warts?

Los Feliz Slim 09-26-2007 04:13 PM

I don't think this has been linked yet, here's Dex's story.

KotOD 09-26-2007 04:58 PM

Poboy:

Duct Tape More Effective than Cryotherapy for Warts

Wart Remover

Bostaevski 09-26-2007 09:46 PM

dude just go to some place that takes walk ins. You could have it done tomorrow morning if you want. This is not super delicate surgery... this is a guy taking a q-tip soaked in liquid nitrogen and holding against your scrode for 15 seconds per wart.

Here where I live they have these "urgent care" places that are basically no different than a doctor's office except they don't take appointments (walk ins only)