Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   What's the deal with the titles? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=416842)

Golden_Rhino 05-31-2007 09:35 PM

What\'s the deal with the titles?

I am over 2500 posts, but my title did not automatically switch to the title after Poo-Bah (I think it's carpal/tunnel). I really don't care what my title is (as long as it isn't a *), but I am curious as to why it wouldn't have switched.

By-Tor 05-31-2007 09:36 PM

Re: What\'s the deal with the titles?

crap, i thought it said titties

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

<font color="white">you have a customer tittie, defulat would have a dash and no spaces </font>

Golden_Rhino 05-31-2007 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
crap, i thought it said titties

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure we all know the score on those. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

iron81 05-31-2007 09:40 PM

This might be because a mod at one time changed your title and then changed it back to the default. The system recognizes this as a custom title. I'll set it correctly.

Golden_Rhino 05-31-2007 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This might be because a mod at one time changed your title and then changed it back to the default. The system recognizes this as a custom title. I'll set it correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks pal. You politics guys are alright.

XXXNoahXXX 05-31-2007 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah mine is supposed to be BEST POSTER EVER, but someone accidentally typed in a couple stars.

iron81 05-31-2007 09:50 PM

Another guess might be that your Pooh Bah didn't have a hyphen like the default Pooh-Bah. Its possible that the system can recognize the title as default if the mod spells it correctly. I think this is more likely, but I'm guessing.

nath 05-31-2007 09:53 PM

Man, we couldn't have been a little more creative with his title?

Dan. 06-01-2007 01:27 AM

While iron's dishing out titles, I would like one, and I'm willing to leave it to iron's full discretion. Plz to be having a custom title?

kipin 06-01-2007 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
While iron's dishing out titles, I would like one, and I'm willing to leave it to iron's full discretion. Plz to be having a custom title?

[/ QUOTE ]

Alien forehead lover?