Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Survivor Season 2: Pog Island [GAME THREAD] (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=404174)

Mark_K 05-20-2007 01:49 AM

Re: Survivor Season 2: Pog Island [GAME THREAD]

That Family Feud Log was GOLD... I'm still LOLing... My wife had to come in the room several times to see what I was laughing at.

Trees???? OMG, My answers were not even in the ballpark.
And how can grocery store be an answer but not bookstore???? Is this a commentary on our society???

Props to Madtown for a great job as game show host. You made Richard Dawson smile...

Madtown 05-20-2007 05:19 PM

Apologies to all for the delay.

A brief explanation; on Wednesday and Thursday, I went hiking with my cousin (she's a geocacher). Yesterday, I found a tick on my lower back and removed it, and today I've got a fever and feel fatigued. So I'm scrambling to work out where/when I should go to get it checked out and whether I should be concerned, etc. From my reading on ticks and Lyme disease it should be as simple as a course of anti-biotics, but it's still one of those things that's kind of freaking me out. Ticks are disturbing and weird and ugh. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Anyway, results and the next challenge will be up later tonight once I finish figuring this stuff out for tomorrow.

FCBLComish 05-20-2007 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

A brief explanation; on Wednesday and Thursday, I went hiking with my cousin (she's a geocacher). Yesterday, I found a tick on my lower back and removed it, and today I've got a fever and feel fatigued. So I'm scrambling to work out where/when I should go to get it checked out and whether I should be concerned, etc. From my reading on ticks and Lyme disease it should be as simple as a course of anti-biotics, but it's still one of those things that's kind of freaking me out. Ticks are disturbing and weird and ugh. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Anyway, results and the next challenge will be up later tonight once I finish figuring this stuff out for tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it is Lyme's disease, get it checked out IMMEDIATELY. The other stuff can wait.

MDoranD 05-20-2007 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
she's a geocacher

[/ QUOTE ]

SHE CAN READ MINDS?

His Boy Elroy 05-20-2007 05:27 PM

Take your time man. POG's overall health seems to have hit a rough patch lately [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

ScottHoward v3.1 05-20-2007 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it is Lyme's disease, get it checked out IMMEDIATELY. The other stuff can wait.

[/ QUOTE ]
if its not lymes disease, dont bother getting it checked out

Neil S 05-21-2007 02:12 AM

This is still just a game, right? I mean, if you're wary of somebody in the game, it doesn't mean you're questioning that person's integrity in real life, right?

TIEdup14 05-21-2007 04:41 AM

Very entertaining read, thanks for posting that transcript.

My favorite part:

[ QUOTE ]
His Boy Elroy (6:44:10 PM): im thiiiiiiiiinking of a number between 450 and 850

[/ QUOTE ]

MDoranD 05-21-2007 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Very entertaining read, thanks for posting that transcript.

My favorite part:

[ QUOTE ]
His Boy Elroy (6:44:10 PM): im thiiiiiiiiinking of a number between 450 and 850

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The best Q/A in the 2nd game (that was just for fun) was this exchange:

Q. Name an expensive type of nut.

A. DEEZ

Spook 05-21-2007 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And how can grocery store be an answer but not bookstore???? Is this a commentary on our society???

[/ QUOTE ]
****Nonplayer*****
Grocery store works because if a guy is living with someone he is less likely to be shopping - and a single woman can always check out the cart/basket to see if he is buying for two or more.