Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   **Censored** Mods (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=547074)

Conspire 11-15-2007 06:36 PM

**Censored** Mods

Just wondering how much power they really have.

Since they can view all of our ip addresses could they hunt us down or better yet show up for thanksgiving dinner at our residences?

If we chose no for being visible on the whos online screen and no for users to see the actual/forum post can mods still see if were online?

Since they can change our locations, titles, display preferences can they view our pm box?

I got more questions I just cant think of them at this very moment.

Conspire

XXXNoahXXX 11-15-2007 06:41 PM

Re: **Censored** Mods

Conspire,

Only BradleyT can see our PMs.

Mods have our e-mail addresses as well, thats why mine is always set to 69sexynoah69@hunkmail.com

ItalianFX 11-15-2007 06:41 PM

Do you have something to hide?

tuq 11-15-2007 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mods have our e-mail addresses as well, thats why mine is always set to 69sexynoah69@hunkmail.com

[/ QUOTE ]
False.

Conspire 11-15-2007 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you have something to hide?

[/ QUOTE ]

I always have something to hide, thats why I delete some of my coolest pms.

Edit: Can I change my email address, because the one I have for 2p2 has too much spam that I cant control.

Conspire

XXXNoahXXX 11-15-2007 06:43 PM

tuq,

before or after the comma?

diebitter 11-15-2007 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just wondering how much power they really have.

[/ QUOTE ]
too much

[ QUOTE ]

Since they can view all of our ip addresses could they hunt us down or better yet show up for thanksgiving dinner at our residences?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes

[ QUOTE ]

If we chose no for being visible on the whos online screen and no for users to see the actual/forum post can mods still see if were online?

[/ QUOTE ]
no

[ QUOTE ]

Since they can change our locations, titles, display preferences can they view our pm box?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, yes, yes, no

[ QUOTE ]

I got more questions I just cant think of them at this very moment.
Conspire

[/ QUOTE ]

mkay.

T-God 11-15-2007 06:46 PM

Don't sell me to younghov please

tuq 11-15-2007 06:51 PM

Noah,

After. It's so that e-mails can be sent to a banned user since they can't receive PMs during that time. Or that's my guess anyway, dunno.

I once banned a questionable spammer in the Lounge and was so overcome with guilt that I sent him an e-mail saying hey if you're not a spammer my bad. He never responded so I guess he was...

XXXNoahXXX 11-15-2007 06:53 PM

i heard that when we click "Notify Mod", if we have a webcam attached, a picture of us is taken and immediately sent to Mike Haven. This is why I always wear a sock when I'm sitting around naked.