Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Saturday NCAAF (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558643)

NajdorfDefense 12-02-2007 01:25 AM

Re: Saturday NCAAF

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pitt +28.5 1 Unit

[/ QUOTE ]

i saw your pick at the last minute and played this small. i should've played it huge - i hadn't thought about the line all week, but god, it sure did look great at first glance. i couldn't find any +28.5 low juice though. best i settled for was +29 -110 at greek and something about that useless extra half point made me go real small.

hope you boys are right about the huskies tonight...

[/ QUOTE ]

Feeling good, Billy Ray.

smbruin22 12-02-2007 01:28 AM

went big on pittsburgh. unfortunately rolled a decent portion into hawaii.... that arizona was looking tough until some huge gift. still don't know what happened

bills217 12-02-2007 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I feel like a huge idiot because I was lazy and didn't lock in Tennessee at +7.5 earlier in the week

damn push

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel like a huge idiot for not being on the Washington ML

bills217 12-02-2007 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
that arizona was looking tough until some huge gift. still don't know what happened

[/ QUOTE ]

ASU took over up 10 with 2 minutes to go from like their own 3-yard line or something. 2 timeouts, quick 3-and-out, short punt, Arizona gets it at like the 35 w/ 1:10 remaining. There was some doubt about how soon/if Arizona would kick a FG and then onside kick, because they obviously still needed two scores to tie. Long story short, after very nearly being intercepted, and THEN after a VERY questionable 3rd down pass interference call (likely FG otherwise), they score with 25 ticks left.

5u ASU -6.5 here [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I had an awesome slate today but didn't run too good. I had about 10 plays, and every single line I got was better than any available closing line at kickoff.

NajdorfDefense 12-02-2007 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I feel like a huge idiot because I was lazy and didn't lock in Tennessee at +7.5 earlier in the week

damn push

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pls don't do this to the board again.

smbruin22 12-02-2007 02:25 AM

bills 217, thanks for the arizona explanation. just assumed they'd be able to run the clock down.

rolling arizona into hawaii looks a bit better... seems like it could be a hawaii beatdown in the second half.... wash got to the game very late, almost 2 days late (left a day late, and then huge delay) and now time change.

bills217 12-02-2007 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

damn push

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pls don't do this to the board again.

[/ QUOTE ]

My apologies - I can do nothing right today. (And I'll still probably finish +2u for the day - I guess that's good, right?)

bills217 12-02-2007 02:45 AM

I just want to add that if I only ever bet on games involving Arizona State, Georgia, or Auburn, I would be out on the streets panhandling by now.

Thremp 12-02-2007 02:46 AM

Christ. That HT was absurd. And I got on the only lines moving the wrong way. Fek.