Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535950)

Velocity 11-01-2007 06:08 AM

FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

This is an off topic thread, not a beats thread. No one cares, go cry by yourself and don't bug us. If you must post a hand, these are some good guidelines.
[ QUOTE ]

1. convert your [censored] hands it takes like two seconds and makes it much easier for everyone.

2. Post interesting hands i.e. Playing HU floating the turn with 9 high no draw to set up a river bluff= sexy. Losing a 60/40= who [censored] cares.

3. Posting about variance is fine on a few conditions
1. It includes stats/graphs over a meaningful sample not ZOMG I run bad.
2. If it's a small sample but it's ridiculous run it's acceptable
3. If your name is Indiana you may not post about variance, bad beats or being fabulously wealthy

But can we please get all the mundane beats that all of has have had hundreds of times out of the thread nobody [censored] cares. To paraphrase, stop being whiney little biatches.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to start this off by exlaiming, "HAHA JOSEM 2 MONTHS IN A ROW YOU LOSE AT STARTING THE THREAD", and also, Differential Equations are best avoided by posting on internet forums.

Josem 11-01-2007 06:09 AM

Re: November [censored] Thread

first again

sence25 11-01-2007 06:12 AM

first post in this
what's it bout?

Josem 11-01-2007 06:18 AM

vel,

i stopped starting this 'cause it'd cause a temper tantrum from the muppets in time zones behind gmt.

ManChild 11-01-2007 08:18 AM

5th post! suck my nuts!

Klinzmann 11-01-2007 09:10 AM

November/Movember will rule!

Slim Pickens 11-01-2007 11:41 AM

From the FTP answers 11/1 thread in the Zoo

[ QUOTE ]
5. Ok I shot support an email and they said they have upped my limit of tables up to 16 but I can still only load 12. Anyone else have this problem? Maybe this is just for cash games? Anyone able to 16 table SNGs?

- I think you figured it out yourself, but you need to ask for your SNG limit to be increased to 16 as well. The system treats them differently. Also, get those requests in now for your SNG increases, we're launching a promotion tomorrow where you'll want to be able to play as many at once as possible!

[/ QUOTE ]

Kevin8423 11-01-2007 11:51 AM

Blackize you mentioned playing Mario Galaxy this month in the other thread... thats not released already is it?

AMT 11-01-2007 12:06 PM

[censored] october. yay november!

Luisgallo 11-01-2007 12:13 PM

I hate november.
In London is dark already and it's only 4pm...at least december has xmas in it...